Available Prospects Update Thread / NOT a complaining thread please

Rumor is going around that Wells is cancelling his visit to ND and committing to tOSU. HV any word on the rumor?

We can't seem to get the people we want this year. You can add Alexander to the list.

I posted this information on the Enrique Davis thread but I thought it would be appropriate on this one also.

Per Volquest: Davis just returned from his official visit with Oregon. He said it was a great visit. He said he toured their awesome faclities and met the faculty members in his major. He also said he did not come close to commiting though.
He said he is excited to visit Tennessee next and couldn't wait to see how they would use him and learn everything about their program.

It also states he has briefly spoke with Quiton Coples about his visit at UT last weekend and plans to speak with him more when he gets a chance. They have both been real busy lately with their combine. He did say Coples told him he liked the visit a lot. Davis also said that him and Coples have discussed playing college football together and he wants to talk to Coples more about his UT visit.

I have a good feeling about both these guys. My guess is, whichever commits first, if either, the other will follow.

VN Store

Back