Bama/Clemson

I give bama their due. Lets see if they play like that all year. I doubt it. If so then saban is worth the hype and the money. #62? you talking about andre smith? We lost out on him in a intense recruiting battle with bama. At one point i believe phil thought he had him. But he stayed with the hometown team. Man our highschool programs need to pick it up a notch. The hightower boy that started at linebacker for them is from tennessee. We got too stop letting those type of guys get away.

I agree man, I sure wish we had that 400lb. monster on our side, geez.

I give bama their due. Lets see if they play like that all year. I doubt it. If so then saban is worth the hype and the money. #62? you talking about andre smith? We lost out on him in a intense recruiting battle with bama. At one point i believe phil thought he had him. But he stayed with the hometown team. Man our highschool programs need to pick it up a notch. The hightower boy that started at linebacker for them is from tennessee. We got too stop letting those type of guys get away.

They're talking about Terrance Cody. Andre Smith was a Bammer all the way.

Whoever it is, I hope our Dline is ready for them.
They're physical. But they did state that clemson was a bit undersized on the line. Still a very impressive showing undersized or not.
Depth concerns me in that game. I hope we can find enough body's to not get worn out.

Whoever said that Clemson's demeanor mirrored Bowden hit it right on the head. Dude look petrified.

Bama by a touchdown?? What game were you watching last night. Bama will tear us a new one, Roll Tide.

Bama punched Clemson in the mouth and Clemson had no answer.

the thing for Bama now is to back this up and put a couple of these kinds of games together. Their MO last year was good game, bad game, good game.........finish the year on a 5 game losing streak........

that said, their front 7 looked good. and JPW was solid.

This team seems motivated, when Clemson ran the 96 yard kickoff back I went into typical "Here we go again" mode...I have watched this team go flat SOO many times in recent years. Not this time though, they came back swinging even harder. Saban has changed the total attitude of this team. They never quit, not once.

This team seems motivated, when Clemson ran the 96 yard kickoff back I went into typical "Here we go again" mode...I have watched this team go flat SOO many times in recent years. Not this time though, they came back swinging even harder. Saban has changed the total attitude of this team. They never quit, not once.
Whateverrrrrrrrr.... :neener2:

VN Store

Back