Bammers at it again

Please get the punctuation right. That's "The Bear", not "the bear". Just like its "God", not "god".

this is an exact quote from that link. come on now, the bear was a good coach in some aspects but that seems like to me that they are trying to compare God to the bear??? they cant really be serious. and i think i read a post in there saying how our talent level is dropping off?!?!? this is news to me for sure.

There's also a poll on AL.com in the sports section about which instate team will have the best record this year. Bama fans are being delusional (much like in that thread) and are winning in the poll with 37% of the vote. UAB is 2nd at 30% and Auburn 3rd with 27% of the vote.

I can't wait to see Phil and the rest of the volunteers suffering from their own case of broken heart as they are walking off the field this year at BDS. I plan on being there for all 4 quarters and especially the post game party.

This poor guy might stay a whole game this year if bama could beat us.

I hope he's gone by the second quarter.

My favorite is the one about the sun going down on our day in the sun

or the guy talking about our winning "steak" against them because of their reduced "scholerships". Clearly they don't have a LIC (Lady in Crimson) :laugh1:

Originally posted by volinbham@Aug 11, 2005 8:17 PM
My favorite is the one about the sun going down on our day in the sun

or the guy talking about our winning "steak" against them because of their reduced "scholerships".  Clearly they don't have a LIC (Lady in Crimson)  :laugh1:
[snapback]125719[/snapback]​

Not on a messageboard as far as I know but they do!Phylis from Mulga see Finebaums site there are pics and audio.If you wanna poke at the Bammers whew she is the one."Leave em the Hellll alone peeppull"PFM on Bamas players :crazy:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Aug 11, 2005 9:30 PM
Arent they always!!!!!!?????? :laugh1:
[snapback]125729[/snapback]​

Isn't that the truth. Rammer Jammer Coulda Woulda.... :laugh1:

Originally posted by orangetd88@Aug 11, 2005 9:00 PM
It's tidefans.com.  What do you aexpect?
[snapback]125737[/snapback]​

Entertainment and it never fails to deliver! :laugh1:

Wow, those really are some ignorant knobs. I may have to start cruising that site for comic relief.

Here are a couple of my favorites...

I doubt that was really a mistake, They shouldn't be so confident, dispite a huge talent gap Fat Boy hasn't really done too well against "Mikey" and the talent gap is thinning out more and more

This couldn't be more true..... 4 of the last five, as opposed to going 5 for 5 in the games prior... Maybe they guy was in a coma for the last decade?

Yeah, I seriously doubt that is an honest mistake. I'm pretty sure all the sports media learned it was Mike and not David when they were slinging mud at the university for hiring him.

As a long time Cincinnati Bengals fan I know the difference. Leave it to Mike Brown to hire the one Shula kid that can't coach, well maybe not the only one....

The delusions never stop down here in Wahlabama... Please note that not ALL bammers are so ignorant, or more likely blind, to how things are... just about 90% of them are.

Ahhh... the drive home to Nashville up I-65 tomorrow will be very very sweet... no more living in 'bama for me for what is hopefully a very looooong time.

:blink: They sure are fun to read up on.

The more i thought about certain posts, The more i kept see'ing Croyle scoop himself off of the field.(holding one bad shoulder with one bad arm to some nasty ribs).

They can go deep every play for all i care!
It tires the WR's and Croyle will eat, elephant dung sodded grass.

As for game? Its simple we'll run it til you puke! Behind the lines' might drop off a little swingpass to our phat FB . He's big so no worries, he cant run. Any DB knows just to hit him good and he'll think twice.

"Bare" Shula B. has us beat! I think we should back out now?

Originally posted by rwemyss@Aug 11, 2005 10:38 PM
Ahhh... the drive home to Nashville up I-65 tomorrow will be very very sweet... no more living in 'bama for me for what is hopefully a very looooong time.
[snapback]125767[/snapback]​

Congrats on your parole! :dance2: :good:

Originally posted by Vol 4 Life@Aug 11, 2005 9:21 PM
Wow, those really are some ignorant knobs.
[snapback]125743[/snapback]​

:birgits_giggle: Quote of the day.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Aug 12, 2005 9:11 AM
Congrats on your parole!  :dance2:  :good:
[snapback]125851[/snapback]​

Thanks! I'm sitting in a Crimson office right now... with that cheater looking over my shoulder from the wall... I'll miss the daily fights about whether coach Fulmer is a good coach or not... :dance: :whistling:

Good lord I hate Bama. HATE.

I hope we can give them an old fashion beat down this fall, and if CPF is given an opportunity, he should run up the score and then conduct the Pride of the Southland in Rocky Top. That would be a kicker.

Course, neither of those last two requests will happen.

Originally posted by rwemyss@Aug 12, 2005 8:36 AM
Thanks!  I'm sitting in a Crimson office right now... with that cheater looking over my shoulder from the wall... I'll miss the daily fights about whether coach Fulmer is a good coach or not... :dance:  :whistling:
]I hope we can give them an old fashion beat down this fall, and if CPF is given an opportunity, he should run up the score and then conduct the Pride of the Southland in Rocky Top. That would be a kicker.

Course, neither of those last two requests will happen.

I wouldn't be so sure. If CPF has the chance, I bet he lays it on them. We will be entering the stretch run and still contending for the NC. There's no reason our backups can't abuse bammer just like the starters. We will have either Ainge on Clausen running the 2nd team offense and the depth @ receiver and RB is huge. I hope Fulmer hangs 50 points on them and then hands a shovel to Shula after the game to go dig up the bear for some guidance.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Aug 12, 2005 9:08 AM
the depth @ . . . RB is huge. 
[snapback]125865[/snapback]​

I sure hope you know something that I don't!

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Aug 12, 2005 9:30 AM
I sure hope you know something that I don't!
[snapback]125869[/snapback]​

Ok, the upside is huge right now and the depth will be huge by the time we play bammer. :cross: (somewhat wishful thinking, but still w/ some fact)

Originally posted by GenNeyland9@Aug 12, 2005 9:35 AM
That's "The Bear," not "the bear."
[snapback]125872[/snapback]​

It's not considered a proper noun where I'm from.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Aug 12, 2005 10:03 AM
It's not considered a proper noun where I'm from.
[snapback]125881[/snapback]​

Me either; it was a joke in reference to one of the bammer posters. Never mind . . .

VN Store

Back