Bammers Make Funny

UTVOLFAN

If anyone is bored, check out there forum... There is nothing about Bama, its all about UT... I'm lovin it. :beer:

Hahaha I cannot wait until we crush them on the 3rd Saturday of October.

And its even in Tuscaloosa! This is going to be great!

hey i just read it. its great that were not the only ones that think were good. but they tried to say we cheated on getting recruits and then one guy got mad because they were busy talking about tennessee. thats halarious.

Some of them are still on the cheating bandwagon, but a lot of them are also admitting to Tennessee being the better program. Not all of those guys seem terrible. There are some ones there with their heads on straight.

well im just worried someone is going to shoot fulmer in alabama. could you imagine them crazy alabama fans in the hick parts of alabama screaming "yee haw thats what you get fat phill". :dlol:

man it hilarious. i just checked out usc message board and there picking who they are going to play in the nc next year.

they said they would kill our deffense and we couldnt have a chance to stop reggie bush.

they also said that they want to play us so they can show ther dominace over every conference year by year step by step. they want to prove that they could take down the "mighty sec"

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 18, 2005 7:29 PM
they also said that they want to play us so they can show ther dominace over every conference year by year step by step. they want to prove that they could take down the "mighty sec"

they got balls...but didnt they play Auburn last year

but not in a nc game. so far they beat michagain (for pice of it 2 years ago) and oklahoma for it this year. but i know they dont want none from the sec. they cant handle are smash mouth football. :td:

i just hope if we play them its nothing like this

reggie bush-> :gone:

How about their whole team?

Arguably the best running back combination in the country -- Reggie Bush is extremley evasive, and White is an absolute workhorese. Arguably the best recieving corps of any team in the country -- We all saw what happened this season. There was no shortage of All-American caliber recievers. A spectacle of an offensive line -- You saw during the Orange Bowl, they bought Leinart all the time in the world. Matt Leinart -- Looking at a possible back-to-back Heisman. Say what you will of the Heisman, but it's not like they nominate any player for it. And their defense is coached by Pete Carroll. They are entering this season with much of the same talent that allowed 4 points a game in the second half last year, on average.

Tennessee... I think we can take them down. I'm not sure how, I'm going to have to see how we function next season, but we've got the guns.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 18, 2005 7:35 PM
How about their whole team?

Arguably the best running back combination in the country -- Reggie Bush is extremley evasive, and White is an absolute workhorese. Arguably the best recieving corps of any team in the country -- We all saw what happened this season. There was no shortage of All-American caliber recievers. A spectacle of an offensive line -- You saw during the Orange Bowl, they bought Leinart all the time in the world. Matt Leinart -- Looking at a possible back-to-back Heisman. Say what you will of the Heisman, but it's not like they nominate any player for it. And their defense is coached by Pete Carroll. They are entering this season with much of the same talent that allowed 4 points a game in the second half last year, on average.

Tennessee... I think we can take them down. I'm not sure how, I'm going to have to see how we function next season, but we've got the guns.

and a little man named Phil

VN Store

Back