Baron and Walker allegedly kick off team, Louisville

Glad neither player is still with the team. Maybe CJH also gave them the boot.
Many times addition by subtraction is the best outcome. I definitely feel their production will be picked up by players who want to be on the team, and hopefully that production will be surpassed along with better team unity.

Had 2 when I was a lad. Aaron and Mays models. Sure didn't look like that. Loved those bats. Didn't have a HS baseball program in my country town. Church league softball was it. We had a corn field that we'd play on after growing season ended. No bases. Just hitting balls and catching 'em. Home run was reaching the creek. Wish I'd kept them. If I'd known wood was to be replace by aluminum.....

Reactions: ArdentVol
This is why people shouldn't go into freak out mode if one of our guys goes into the portal. The reason why in each of these cases (although different) was understood at the time.

Not to say that nothing bad could ever happen. But Heup, Barnes, and Vitello, who are all very smart, have proven to be expert in managing NIL and the portal. It's been a big advantage for us. Despite many fans acting like it's the end of the world.

VN Store

Back