Basevols Sec Tourney

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Vols trail 4-2 in the top of the second.

it's double elimination. 12-2 was the final. The Vols will play LSU in the losers bracket. Hochevar will pitch.

I hope you're correct. I haven't heard but I suspect Dirks will pitch for LSU, he shut us out a couple of weeks ago. Missing in action today was BayouVol.

Honestly, we looked better than the score. We put our bat on the ball but always hit it right at them.

I came away with lots of good autographs today, got Luke twice!

Well I can tell you the Hawaaian Tropic 65 spf stuff sux. This hillbilly looks like a redneck. Bammer fans think I am one of them....doh

bhamvolfan....your on the scene reporter!

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@May 25, 2005 8:25 PM
I hope you're correct.  I haven't heard but I suspect Dirks will pitch for LSU, he shut us out a couple of weeks ago.  Missing in action today was BayouVol.

Honestly, we looked better than the score.  We put our bat on the ball but always hit it right at them. 

I came away with lots of good autographs today, got Luke twice! 

Well I can tell you the Hawaaian Tropic 65 spf stuff sux.  This hillbilly looks like a redneck.  Bammer fans think I am one of them....doh

[snapback]98052[/snapback]​

Thanks for the update. We will look forward to another one tomorrow.

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@May 25, 2005 8:25 PM
  Well I can tell you the Hawaaian Tropic 65 spf stuff sux.  This hillbilly looks like a redneck.  Bammer fans think I am one of them....doh

[snapback]98052[/snapback]​

:laugh1:
Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Why not have Luke pitch today? Why wait until tomorrow in the loser's bracket? What am I missing?

Luke pitches on 7 days rest. 130 pitches puts a lot of stress on the arm and shoulder. He (and all of them) needs time to rebound/recover. He will pitch tomorrow with 6 days rest. That's the best CRD could do. IMO, I'd rather Luke stay healthy for the long run than worry about wearing him out for the SEC tourney. As much as I look forward to seeing the Vols play here, CRD is shooting for the NCAA tourney which is the only tourney that counts.

Still 2-0 top of 3rd. lmao they showed all the major scouts in 1 section clocking luke. Enough radar guns, they compaired it to a State Trooper convention. He's only gave up 2 hits

VOLS WIN! VOLS WIN! VOLS WIN!

Nice game by Hochevar going 7 innings (I think it was) and only giving up one run. :worship:

Back from the game, burnt to a crisp. The Vols played pretty well today. Ho, even though he got the win was in less than normal form. In fact, he looked kinda lethargic, but made the pitches when it counted. As you might expect, the cajuns were much louder than us. Of course there were probably 1000 of them to maybe a couple hundred of us, BUT we drank them under the table last night down at the RV park. They now realize they have some work to do before the football game at Death Valley this fall.

Would someone please send over som BC powder......

Oh, before I forget, ever wonder what Brit Jackson looks like in a bikini?

Attachments

• 92610013.jpg
    92610013.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 6
Yea he did look just a tad off. But wasnt that bad, alittle more so once his pitch count hit 80's. I cant remember what the total was? Somewhere between 105-115 or close. Looking like it's going to be Miss St. If SC doesnt rally late. MSU 5 SC 0 heading into the top of the 6th.

On BJ' Goodness!! :wub:

On BJ' Goodness!! :wub:
[snapback]98389[/snapback]​
[/quote]

All I can think of when looking at that pic is chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Yum, yum :wassup:

VN Store

Back