Basevols Sec Tourney

I was pulling for OM too. They didnt win it, but it was a fight!
OM looks good' They might be able to battle back the rest of the way?

Was there a rain delay today? The live stats shows the game still in the 1st.

Mississippi State, 10am CDT Saturday. If we win the first game, we'll have to play them again at 5:30 CDT Saturday. The boys really looked good today, particularly Adkins on the mound. He is a Hochevar in the making!!!

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@May 27, 2005 9:58 PM
Mississippi State, 10am CDT Saturday.  If we win the first game, we'll have to play them again at 5:30 CDT Saturday.  The boys really looked good today, particularly Adkins on the mound.  He is a Hochevar in the making!!!
[snapback]98677[/snapback]​

i agree totally, i was gonna put that on here, but i see you already have..but anyway, if he keeps pitchin like this..he'll be better than Hochevar :thumbsup: atleast thats what i think.

Who's pitching this morning, and what do they look like against the bullfrogs?

I've only followed b-ball since April, and MSU seems to have come on late just in time for the playoffs (they're definitely better than a #7 seed).

Cobb, our #2 starter is on the mound....not so bad considering it's the 4th game. MSU has come into the tourney swinging the bats. They do have more at stake in this tourney than we do in the way of NCAA tourney hopes and seeds. If I'm not mistaken we beat them 2 of 3 during the season winning both 2-1. So, let's hope Cobb is on his game today. Has anyone notice how well our relief pitcher Joey Andrews has played in RF?

I hung around the area where the team was departing the Met last night. I gotta tell you these kids are class act young men. GivemhelldiamondVols!

Time to get on the sunscreen and get to the game!

Nice to see that Ole Miss beat Florida TWICE yesterday to advance to the title game.

Originally posted by 50 cent@May 29, 2005 1:07 PM
they play msu at what time today?
[snapback]99095[/snapback]​

3:00

VN Store

Back