Basketball Recruiting

just to let everyone know, a recruit we're after, Jarvis Varnado, had 17 blocks in an AAU game this summer..by the way i htink we are leading.

So we already got a top 150 recruit. Man so much for Pearl not being able to recruit.

how would everyone feel with this recruiting class??

Willie Kemp, Marques Johnson, Wayne Chism, Brandon Powell, Thadd Young.

i know this would be a long shot, but i would love to have all these players!

Originally posted by Rocky Top@Jun 26, 2005 9:03 PM
UNC and Ohio State are going to be freaking loaded!!!
[snapback]107976[/snapback]​

Never would I've dreamed that the top recruit would select Ohio State over Wake Forest.

Thad Matta is a coaching and recruiting genius, he just pulled in what will the #1 recruiting class this year on a team that hasnt done much since 2000 and was on probation last year.

DYNASTY!

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jun 29, 2005 7:27 PM
Uche chose F&#036;U over UNC...never thought that would happen&#33; <_<
[snapback]108809[/snapback]​

Since you seem to be a UNC basketball fan, you should really see what the Wake Forest fans are sayng about OSU/Oden/Conley, it&#39;s priceless. They are psised that they chose Ohio State instead of WF and are bitter and sore about it, any rival/ACC team should get a kick out of the way they&#39;re acting over at their message board.

Sweet, thats good news. I hope UTK is the good fit that Kemp is looking for. He says something in the article about wanting to go somewhere that the coach will "push him." Well, that&#39;s a good sign because that is one thing Bruce Pearl is known for. He pushes his players and makes them work very very hard to become the best players they can become.

VN Store

Back