"Bazooka Joe" CLEARS 53-man Patriot team

I’ve been critical of him in the past but he’s a fantastic teammate and is just a generally good person. It’s hard to not hope for good things for the guy. He has all the physical potential in the world; I just hope he finally puts it all together and lights it up in the league.

They waived Bailey Zappe, so that would make him their QB3 behind Brissett and Maye.
Brissett hurt his throwing shoulder on 1st series of the last preseason game. Word is he is ok but you never know with the throwing shoulder. Joe could be moving on up to #2. Though I doubt they will go with 2 rookies at 1 and 2.

Great news for him. I recall a number of conversations over the years about how Milton might be a better NFL quarterback than a college quarterback. Good to see him get his chance to prove those folks right.
He's probably #3 on the depth chart. Unlikely we'll ever find out, but being a better QB in the NFL than in college just doesn't happen. If he had just started playing the position while in college it might could happen, but that isn't the case here.

Those folks who said that don't know what they're talking about about

He's probably #3 on the depth chart. Unlikely we'll ever find out, but being a better QB in the NFL than in college just doesn't happen. If he had just started playing the position while in college it might could happen, but that isn't the case here.

Tom Brady

Brad Johnson

Bet if you really looked into this, you'd find several.

Kurt Warner
No one had ever heard of him. That's not the same and an extremely isolated case. Without wishing any tragic events for those in front of him, I hope he gets a chance. Almost every QB gets hurt in the NFL at some point nowadays. The Pats offensive line is one of their worst right now, but will like get much better. Maye is a little more advanced at the position, but he might get hurt. I'm all likelihood, they would sign an unattached veteran to fill the void. That would only be temporary though. If Milton progressively develops, you never know

No one had ever heard of him. That's not the same and an extremely isolated case. Without wishing any tragic events for those in front of him, I hope he gets a chance. Almost every QB gets hurt in the NFL at some point nowadays. The Pats offensive line is one of their worst right now, but will like get much better. Maye is a little more advanced at the position, but he might get hurt. I'm all likelihood, they would sign an unattached veteran to fill the void. That would only be temporary though. If Milton progressively develops, you never know
With the way the announcers been gushing over Joe all preseason, you'd thought he was the 1st round pick, even a good deal of the Pats fans have been doing the same.
Depending on when in the season QB1&2 go down, they may figure, give the people what they want and trot Joe out there and say go for it

VN Store

Back