"Bazooka Joe" CLEARS 53-man Patriot team

UGH. I ainta gonna lie, cuz rootin' for Tom Brady's alma mater is not gonna be easy. But with Mayo on the sideline and Joe fixin' to come in and play any minute, I reckon I will have to root for the men from Foxborough.

if Tom Brady had Terry Bradshaw’s face, most of the haters would have loved him. Dudes don’t want to see a pretty boy act cocky, but Brady was one hell of a competitor. Not unlike Philip Rivers in how he got in everyone’s face.

He's probably #3 on the depth chart. Unlikely we'll ever find out, but being a better QB in the NFL than in college just doesn't happen. If he had just started playing the position while in college it might could happen, but that isn't the case here.

Those folks who said that don't know what they're talking about about
Matt Cassell

Threw 33 total passes at USC.
Became a starter for the Minnesota Vikings.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
With the way the announcers been gushing over Joe all preseason, you'd thought he was the 1st round pick, even a good deal of the Pats fans have been doing the same.
Depending on when in the season QB1&2 go down, they may figure, give the people what they want and trot Joe out there and say go for it
UbQNuK.gif

Matt Cassell

Threw 33 total passes at USC.
Became a starter for the Minnesota Vikings.
Another outlier who actually played well for one season at the Chiefs. That was it.

Next

When Brady tore his knee the first game in 2008. He took over and managed well leading them to 11 wins. Of course that was 7 wins less than the previous season and they failed to make the playoffs. He parlayed that into the KC job that was short lived

Last edited:
With the way the announcers been gushing over Joe all preseason, you'd thought he was the 1st round pick, even a good deal of the Pats fans have been doing the same.
Depending on when in the season QB1&2 go down, they may figure, give the people what they want and trot Joe out there and say go for it
Maybe. NFL coaches don't do what fans want

Another outlier who actually played well for one season at the Chiefs. That was it.

Next

When Brady tore his knee the first game in 2008. He took over and managed well leading them to 11 wins. Of course that was 7 wins less than the previous season and they failed to make the playoffs. He parlayed that into the KC job that was short lived
…wdf?

I think it didn't hurt that Mayo is a VFL. And they all are awed by Joe's arm. I hope Joe someday makes it to the top. He is entertaining, and football is now entertainment first.

JoMil; has a BFL arm. Now, he has WRs who can make NFL catches. Rather than persistently dropping his throws, or letting them sail by. Now, all he has to do is read defenses, and perhaps, when necessary, use his speed to escape blitz traps. I believe most of us were unaware of his raw speed since he rarely used it in college.

He's probably #3 on the depth chart. Unlikely we'll ever find out, but being a better QB in the NFL than in college just doesn't happen. If he had just started playing the position while in college it might could happen, but that isn't the case here.

Those folks who said that don't know what they're talking about about
Hum

Next

Bro enough!!

You were wrong dude.

You said NEVER.

You’re wrong. Move on!

Actually should have added Warren Moon earlier. His best college season was 1772y at 56.3% with 11td and 7ints. Even correcting for that being 1977 that's nothing special. Before even attempting to be drafted skipped to the CFL before coming back and becoming an NFL HOFer.

VN Store

Back