Be Careful Dobbie, Be Careful

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Watch out Josh, ole bean. If you come across as Taylor tag along, Swiftie haters may disown you. You know how volatile and vicious our fan base is, and can be about either real or imagined slights.

Hey fellers , how yaal doin ?
anyone know whatever happened to the “host of volunteers “ podcast with Ben Bates ? It used Vol network archival footage , lots of John Ward calls , old commercials & was just generally fantastic …

I have been wanting to ask this for sometime but wasn’t sure if thread worthy .
I’ll hang up and listen

Reactions: Golf freak
This is thread worthy?
It's Volnation. And football season overdue for most of us. Not much is thread worthy in dead period. Some folks escape the fact by standing in the midst of a streaming playing a flute. Some folks start threads just for the heil of it. Others like to search for excuse to whine about stuff they find irrelevant, but not enough to totally ignore it. Knowhutimen?

Reactions: andydukey
Are we really this sensitive? The Taylor Swift stuff just blows my mind.

Last edited:
What on earth is this about? Could at least give context if you’re gonna start a thread like this.

Reactions: Zues1
Watch out Josh, ole bean. If you come across as Taylor tag along, Swiftie haters may disown you. You know how volatile and vicious our fan base is, and can be about either real or imagined slights.
If Josh is worried about that I would be highly disappointed in him.

What on earth is this about? Could at least give context if you’re gonna start a thread like this.
its related to some political insanity conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce and alien government takeovers or somesuch.

the messed up thing is only the alien part is a joke and honestly by now it might have went that far

It's Volnation. And football season overdue for most of us. Not much is thread worthy in dead period. Some folks escape the fact by standing in the midst of a streaming playing a flute. Some folks start threads just for the heil of it. Others like to search for excuse to whine about stuff they find irrelevant, but not enough to totally ignore it. Knowhutimen?
And this post is different how?

Sadly, Josh Dobbs knows a thing or two about having jet lag then needing to perform.

As for Taylor's "positions," I'm unsure what she plays but she's probably harder to get to go down than most.

If I was getting these type of responses when I made posts, I’d stop posting.
Yeah, some ppl have scruples and some don't. woodsy not so much
or from Almond Joy ad of old
Sometimes you feel like a nut.
sometimes you don't.

If I was getting these type of responses when I made posts, I’d stop posting.
Stop posting. I see my political forum nemesis posse in following me in the football forum to throw barbs at me. Sling away posse, sling away. More, more, so all may see the game you play. Just remember to be cute, if not clever in doing so. 😎

VN Store

Back