Be Careful Dobbie, Be Careful

I'm not sure whether to be more surprised that someone wrote an article about Josh Dobbs liking Taylor Swift's comment about jet lag, or that someone wrote a thread on here telling Dobbs to be careful about liking a quote.

I just want to know when has anyone ever referred to Dobbs by the name of an elf from Harry Potter?

Real gif of WoodsmanVol
giphy.gif

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I never want Woodsman to stop posting. I bet we like some of the same writers. Just a hunch. Sure, he's a strange fella but I'll take that over a bunch of posts I see.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Yeah if you don’t care for her music or politics you automatically get called a hater. I don’t hate her or anybody, doesn’t mean I have to like her music or politics. I’m tired of the PC crowd. GBO

Hey fellers , how yaal doin ?
anyone know whatever happened to the “host of volunteers “ podcast with Ben Bates ? It used Vol network archival footage , lots of John Ward calls , old commercials & was just generally fantastic …

I have been wanting to ask this for sometime but wasn’t sure if thread worthy .
I’ll hang up and listen
I wish they still did that. I captured the ones I could. Those were good.

Reactions: Jravol78
I wish they still did that. I captured the ones I could. Those were good.
They sure were , not sure if you heard them all or not but they are on any podcast aggregate (like apple if you have an iPhone ) out there .

Basilio did some really good ones too with Tom Mattingly that were also excellent but impossible to find .

VN Store

Back