Bear or Man

volbound1700

Have any of you seen the long Facebook discussions about this topic?

I find the premise and conversation to be absurd but I can almost understand why sometimes women would list the bear.

The best post was the following. My wife and I got a kick out of this one.

1715605162770.png

Reactions: joevol33
While the whole premise of this is stupid, I am sure there are plenty of women who earnestly believe this overall concept. I would surmise those women are the same types who believe they are in imminent danger of being raped (part of their rape fantasy) while also battling crippling obesity and type 2 diabeetus.

While the whole premise of this is stupid, I am sure there are plenty of women who earnestly believe this overall concept. I would surmise those women are the same types who believe they are in imminent danger of being raped (part of their rape fantasy) while also battling crippling obesity and type 2 diabeetus.

Yeah, it is total absurd. You could run a poll with anyone and get this kind of result. I could say that I am happier with my dog over my wife because she doesn't talk back, get angry with you, etc. but it is all stupid (and hilarious).

Anything with animals is just 2x funnier to me as well.

Also, to be frank, some women (not all) create these problems because of their poor dating preferences which was referenced in the OP. Even my wife agreed with and thought that was funny. A lot of women are like that and that is the group (plus the ones that can't get dates) that end up hating on men. I think you have the same group of men as well (they call them incels today). They become the RasputinVols of the world constantly bashing the USA or society.

Yeah, it is total absurd. You could run a poll with anyone and get this kind of result. I could say that I am happier with my dog over my wife because she doesn't talk back, get angry with you, etc. but it is all stupid (and hilarious).

Also, to be frank, some women (not all) create these problems because of their poor dating preferences which was referenced in the OP. Even my wife agreed with and thought that was funny. A lot of women are like that and that is the group (plus the ones that can't get dates) that end up hating on men. I think you have the same group of men as well (they call them incels today). They become the RasputinVols of the world constantly bashing the USA or society.
Its funny cuz they say they are scared of men but domestic violence cases are higher in lesbian relationships then any other..

Its funny cuz they say they are scared of men but domestic violence cases are higher in lesbian relationships then any other..
Its funny because normally equal rights, and lefts, from a man, just leaves temporary physical (I know its a lifetime of psychological scars and trauma) marks, whereas a bear kills you.

That being said, I'd like to investigate a lesbian domestic violence incident as long as both of them are hot. Gonna go do some research online for the next 5 2 minutes.

I’ve seen plenty of incel stuff on here but not from Ras, it’s generally the “here’s the problem with women today:” crowd

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back