Been a little quiet...

ManningBerry#1

So, I figured it would be interesting to see what Volnation has planned for the first game of this years season.

Personally, I stay at home and watch the game while grilling steaks and sipping on some gentlemens jack!

Here's to a great season ladies and gentlemen!

I will be at the game cheering on the Vols, tailgating with 102,500 of my favorite kinda people!! Hellz yea!!

Reactions: 2 people
Honestly, I love going to Neyland but it's hard to make that trip when my TV at home is so awesome and I can drink whiskey lol. That being said, I usually make it to 1-2 games a year so I'll probably go to the Georgia/USCe game and/or Vandy.

For the first game of the season I'll do what we did last year: party like it's '98 at my brothers with a bout 15-20 die hard vol fans and get nice and tipsy with loads of great food!! GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!!!!:rock:

I plan to drive to Knoxville TN and share the game day experience with 102,000 of my closest friends.

Reactions: 3 people
Will Neyland really sell out for Austin Peay?

New coach + Season Opener = Sell Out vs Outclassed Team?

I plan on making sure my wife has activities planned for my children that don't involve being near me and my TV. My wife gets it.

Reactions: 9 people
I can't wait for the season to start on Sept 14.

I wouldn't over look WKU.. I can see it being a Akron type if game... They have a good coach and return a solid team..Will be 1st challenge..Trap game before Oregon. Hope CBJ keeps them focused like I think he will.

I will be there in YY7 as per usual for home games. Jittery as hell until about 10 minutes into the game. Every year, first game jitters even for a fan. Does anybody else get them before that 1st one, or any other one, or is it just me? I don't think it is.

Will Neyland really sell out for Austin Peay?

New coach + Season Opener = Sell Out vs Outclassed Team?

I think it depends on the game time. I don't see it being a sell-out, though. Hope it is.

Honestly, I love going to Neyland but it's hard to make that trip when my TV at home is so awesome and I can drink whiskey lol. That being said, I usually make it to 1-2 games a year so I'll probably go to the Georgia/USCe game and/or Vandy.

For the first game of the season I'll do what we did last year: party like it's '98 at my brothers with a bout 15-20 die hard vol fans and get nice and tipsy with loads of great food!! GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!!!!:rock:

No tv is more awesome than live action.

I also drink whiskey during the game while I'm at the game.

Reactions: 1 person
I will be there in YY7 as per usual for home games. Jittery as hell until about 10 minutes into the game. Every year, first game jitters even for a fan. Does anybody else get them before that 1st one, or any other one, or is it just me? I don't think it is.

I will be in Y9 row one!! Yes I get those jitters too!! Mini bottles of Jack help with it too...just saying. Lol

If it's a decent opponent, not for Austin Peay.

I've been coming to games at Neyland since 1967. Can't imagine not being there if I can. Went 25 years without missing a home game once. So I will be there expecially since it is Butch's first game on the right side of the ball!

Reactions: 3 people
watching on big screen with the whole family.. the first few games r the only ones lately my wife is comfortable letting my boy hang around... due to some f bombs flying around in the sec games...lol

i try but alcohol n losing doesnt mix well at our house!!!!

watching on big screen with the whole family.. the first few games r the only ones lately my wife is comfortable letting my boy hang around... due to some f bombs flying around in the sec games...lol

i try but alcohol n losing doesnt mix well at our house!!!!

I know what you mean. I went through two phones and a window last year. Not a violent person, just passionate lol

Reactions: 1 person

I drink Whiskey at every game I go to!

Last edited:
Never miss the opening game with short skirts and cowboy boots worn by the ladies... Tans look so good...

VN Store

Back