Behr and Souce

I think this settles that Souce was really the Georgia troll the whole time. Behr came back from the dead to celebrate our national championship. Souce,who constantly posted about Georgia, all I hear is crickets! @Souce

I appreciate the thought, but I don't believe for a second you were concerned.

Thanks anyway.
Well I for one was genuinely concerned. I wanted to do a wellness check or get proof of life. When I got back from my regular walk about and didn’t see you.

its been horrible Behr all the pretender “grumpy old men“ been trying to fill your void, but they are joyless and lack you pizazz and art. They have grump and old down pat, but lack intuition, wit, and any self depreciation. You need to teach them your ways if it is possible. And I’m pretty sure they all use dish soap on their cast iron. It was scary and sad.

Well I for one was genuinely concerned. I wanted to do a wellness check or get proof of life. When I got back from my regular walk about and didn’t see you.

its been horrible Behr all the pretender “grumpy old men“ been trying to fill your void, but they are joyless and lack you pizazz and art. They have grump and old down pat, but lack intuition, wit, and any self depreciation. You need to teach them your ways if it is possible. And I’m pretty sure they all use dish soap on their cast iron. It was scary and sad.
UaA.gif

53dc628b-12aa-43a7-9b8e-2381974a513c_text.gif

VN Store

Back