Belichik to Trump: Medal of Freedom? No Thanks.

MontyPython

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom offer from Trump

"Recently, I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for prior recipients," Belichick said in a statement. "Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award. Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation's values, freedom and democracy."

Well done and well said.

Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom offer from Trump

"Recently, I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for prior recipients," Belichick said in a statement. "Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award. Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation's values, freedom and democracy."

Well done and well said.
Some values, freedom, and democracy. But not those from those citizens.

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
Belichick is always one step ahead of everybody. He waited to decline (rightfully so) until the toddler was banned from Twitter and the rest of the social media platforms. Now Trump can't trash and demonize him with a rage tweet because Belichick hurt his feelings.

Reactions: MontyPython
Belichick is always one step ahead of everybody. He waited to decline (rightfully so) until the toddler was banned from Twitter and the rest of the social media platforms. Now Trump can't trash and demonize him with a rage tweet because Belichick hurt his feelings.
He waited until he got told he couldnt accept it

LOL. Maybe the dumbest post of the night

Belichick is 22-27 with New England without Brady and he was 36-44 in Cleveland. So 58-71 all time without Brady and in 8 seasons without Brady he only made the playoffs once and that was in Cleveland.

Oh and the Bucs hadn't made the playoffs in 13 years but the first year Brady is there they make the playoffs. I don't like him but he deserves more credit for those championships than Belichick.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Belichick is 22-27 with New England without Brady and he was 36-44 in Cleveland. So 58-71 all time without Brady and in 8 seasons without Brady he only made the playoffs once and that was in Cleveland.

Oh and the Bucs hadn't made the playoffs in 13 years but the first year Brady is there they make the playoffs. I don't like him but he deserves more credit for those championships than Belichick.
Yeah, he's the GOAT QB! That being said, his defenses have had a hand in Brady's Super Bowl record. Without Belichick, Brady could easily be 2-7 in Super Bowls

VN Store

Back