Bernie and Graham The Debate We all have been pining for.

As interesting as when news sites report Kardashian wardrobe malfunctions.

I absolutely despise being governed by both of them, but would love to get a beer with the Bern-man and hang out for an hour or two.

Apparently the video will be available Saturday after it airs on Fox? I disagree with Bernie on a lot, but he's consistent at least. Graham is a snake in the grass that will go with whatever suits him at the moment. And he just annoys the **** out of me. Wish they both would retire.

Apparently the video will be available Saturday after it airs on Fox? I disagree with Bernie on a lot, but he's consistent at least. Graham is a snake in the grass that will go with whatever suits him at the moment. And he just annoys the **** out of me. Wish they both would retire.
Term limits would be great. Old ideas ,old grudges would get weeded out.

Reactions: zhangliao04

Or get booted

Exactly the guy is an idiot. Has proven never earned an honest paycheck in his life unless you count consistently proving he's a moron.

Yea. I am not aware of him putting in a honest day’s work in his life or doing time in the military. I find his type more nauseating than worthy of having a round of beer.

Reactions: BreatheUT

If they're taking questions from viewers and/or audience, I want to ask either of them this:

why-the-office.gif

Reactions: rekinhavoc

VN Store

Back