Berry Legacy

Weee'rre Baaccckk

With the legacy that our savior, Eric Berry, created for UT, we all assume that his brothers, who are destined to be great in their own right, will eventually commit to the University of Tennessee. However, there have been many a skeptic when have be,keyed they could be headed elsewhere...

That's said, could thre be a better time for the, to commit than this weekend? Save the big boys for the big event? We would all obviously love for this to be the case. It seems practical, pragmatic, and boooooooooomworthy to say the least. I'm convinced they will be Vols by the end of the weekend.

Reactions: 2 people
With the legacy that our savior, Eric Berry, created for UT, we all assume that his brothers, who are destined to be great in their own right, will eventually commit to the University of Tennessee. However, there have been many a skeptic when have be,keyed they could be headed elsewhere...

That's said, could thre be a better time for the, to commit than this weekend? Save the big boys for the big event? We would all obviously love for this to be the case. It seems practical, pragmatic, and boooooooooomworthy to say the least. I'm convinced they will be Vols by the end of the weekend.

I've already loaded up on Kleenex for the gigantic BOOM

Many here say I'm not a true VFL, but nothing gets me more giddy than Volunteer football. Life without Volball just wouldn't be worth living

We cant just like save 2 spots because of there name if they are that good jump aboard the ship and join your brothers, this is not a normal class where the recruits can make you wait and beg them to come we are on our way to the top we dont have time to do any begging if they want to come nows the time to get on the ship, we are fixing to be sailing without you.

Reactions: 5 people
I will be very surprised if we get both, I don't even think getting one of them is a sure thing by any means.

Reactions: 1 person
We cant just like save 2 spots because of there name if they are that good jump aboard the ship and join your brothers, this is not a normal class where the recruits can make you wait and beg them to come we are on our way to the top we dont have time to do any begging if they want to come nows the time to get on the ship, we are fixing to be sailing without you.

I understand where you're coming from and agree in many aspects. But it would be a huge error on our parts to miss out on establishing the "Berry Brand" with the University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 4 people
Negavol. Smh

Yea, OK. I'll match my contributions against yours to UT any day of the week big boy. You just had to be that guy though didn't you, because not everyone shares your view point, or lives in an orange colored world. It's called reality, get some.

Yea, OK. I'll match my contributions against yours to UT any day of the week big boy. You just had to be that guy though didn't you, because not everyone shares your view point, or lives in an orange colored world. It's called reality, get some.

It was kind of a joke, chill bro (old man rivers)

Because contributions make you a better or more knowledgable fan :eek:lol:

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.. Relax man.

If the Berry twins decide UT is not the place for them I hope everyone can remain classy just like Eric did while he was at UT. It would be a terrible thing for the UT/Berry relationship to be strained. Having said this, I do believe we get commits from them both and would not be surprised if it did not happen tomorrow when CBJ is up at SEC media days.

Reactions: 4 people
If these two comit on top of all the other commits that's it I don't think I can handle it might as well go ahead and break out the big azz orange whoppin stick cause its on:spank:

VN Store

Back