"BEST Entrance in College Football??!!"

Not gonna lie, if the Sooner scooner was a single wide, that would be next level. They could wheel it out by an endzone, set it up and let a couple of necks sit in lawn chairs watching the game with an inflatable pool.1726831885794.png

Reminds me of TN at KY last year. I guess the lesson is that smoke machines should be used to entertain children during Halloween and not in an attempt to mystify 20 year olds in daylight?

Last edited:
That’s funny right there.

Best ones -
LSU
Clemson
S Carolina is cool
V tech is cool

UT is all by itself. Ask Herbstreit. Ask anyone whose ever seen it.

That Sooner stuff is bottom of the SEC Barrel. Like aTm level bad. If it weren’t for their mobile home running out, they would get zero cools at all. And the only thing even remotely interesting about it…. It’s sorta’ like a watching a nascar race - there’s a chance it will flip over.
Klempson only one that comes close to us. Full disclosure, my father's uncle, Samuel Columbus Jones, is the Clemson Alum that brought the Rock back from Death Valley and gave to Frank Howard.

Klempson only one that comes close to us. Full disclosure, my father's uncle, Samuel Columbus Jones, is the Clemson Alum that brought the Rock back from Death Valley and gave to Frank Howard.
Well...EVERY family seems to have a "Crazy Uncle"...

FRANKLY...I think the "Howard's Rock Thing" is F#(%ING STUPID! (along with "rocking the buses' and running down a hill like 6 year olds at the Little Leage World Series...but, maybe that's just me)

Oh...and LSU IS the ONLY "Death Valley"!

Well...EVERY family seems to have a "Crazy Uncle"...

FRANKLY...I think the "Howard's Rock Thing" is F#(%ING STUPID! (along with "rocking the buses' and running down a hill like 6 year olds at the Little Leage World Series...but, maybe that's just me)

Oh...and LSU IS the ONLY "Death Valley"!
Yep, but my family had about 4!:)

Reactions: TAF
That’s funny right there.

Best ones -
LSU
Clemson
S Carolina is cool
V tech is cool

UT is all by itself. Ask Herbstreit. Ask anyone whose ever seen it.

That Sooner stuff is bottom of the SEC Barrel. Like aTm level bad. If it weren’t for their mobile home running out, they would get zero cools at all. And the only thing even remotely interesting about it…. It’s sorta’ like a watching a nascar race - there’s a chance it will flip over.
mobile home lmao

Reactions: feathersax
TN and FSU are
UT
FSU
VaTech
Colorado

nothing else is even close to those 4

TN and FSU are in a league of their own.

Buffalos are just cool. Nothing exciting about the way they do it. That eagle at Auburn gives me chills when I know they’re about to give Alabama the “what for”, even when Auburn sucks.

I’ll say this much, when Osceola gets off the horse against Florida or when Auburn chants “war damn eagle” at Alabama, I feel like their fans mean it - They might just storm the field and maul the visiting team. TN gets that way against Florida and Alabama once in a blue moon. We even did it to USCjr last year. If you don’t hate your opponent, the crowd really isn’t an intimidation factor.

I’m not sure I know what Virginia Tech’s entrance is. Don’t the fans just do the same thing that Wisconsin does? Jump around..

Reactions: peaygolf

Kirk Herbstreit Says Tennessee Volunteers Have Best Entrance in College Football​

VN Store

Back