• C21/White Ave garage

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Children’s Hospital

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Ag Campus/Lot 14

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

GoVolz2202

I’m trying to decide what my best bet for parking this year is going to be. I know I’ll either be chancing it per game or buying one secondary market. I just have some questions about a few of the lots.

Most games I would tailgate at a friends tailgate and wouldn’t mind walking down the strip after games to allow traffic to thin out. However I’d like to host my own tailgate for a couple games. Would be about 6-9 people, games, drinks, some small food but nothing too big.

If I got a White Avenue garage pass, where would be the best place to sit up a tailgate? On the grass outside the garage? Try to get a spot on top of the garage?

My other thought is to try my luck weekly at the Children’s Hospital Lot. My concern is how early do I need to arrive to get a spot here? Are you able to tailgate in this lots? I know This would definitely be the most cost effective option.

I’ve also considered the Ag Campus or Lot 14 just because of how easy they are to get out of after games and the shuttle service.

Open to any and all advice ! Went to several games last year but this is my first year with a season ticket.

Thanks in advance and GBO !!

Have been parking for decades at Cumberland Methodist Church on Cumberland and now have guaranteed spot in same location for home games. Nothing can beat that feeling! Works great for those heading West after game.

Reactions: GUNTERSVOL
I have parked in C21 for going on 10 years. There is room to tailgate on the grass outside and we have also setup a tailgate across the street in the Clement Hall courtyard without any issue.

Reactions: dd4vols
I have parked in C21 for going on 10 years. There is room to tailgate on the grass outside and we have also setup a tailgate across the street in the Clement Hall courtyard without any issue.
Always wondered about the grass tailgating. Wasn’t sure if it was open game or not!

Fortunately, I do not have to park in any of them. We go the Foot Hills Mall in Maryville and ride the bus to and from the games. By far the best way to go.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
If we are blessed enough to get a pass, the one near TBA rocks.

If not, its Childrens Hospital Parking Garage . Proceeds go to Childrens Hospital.

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
AG lot was horrible to me when I was there. 2.5 hours to get out every time. Shuttles not running early to get us towards the festivities, so it was walk or uber. I'd advise against it unless in a motor home to stay all night after the game.

If we are blessed enough to get a pass, the one near TBA rocks.

If not, its Childrens Hospital Parking Garage . Proceeds go to Childrens Hospital.
We parked in the garage at the end of White street, which I believe is one of Children's hospital garages, may be wrong. Was the worst parking experience trying to leave. Took about 2 hours to get out of the garage as it was on a dead in street. Never ever will I part there again even if it was free.

We parked in the garage at the end of White street, which I believe is one of Children's hospital garages, may be wrong. Was the worst parking experience trying to leave. Took about 2 hours to get out of the garage as it was on a dead in street. Never ever will I part there again even if it was free.
bad news for ya. they're all like that

I park in a $25 lot now and am our in 10-15 minutes without fail. Talked to my account rep today and his basic answer was that if you want to get out quick, you don't want to be in a donor lot. TIFYWIW.

I’ve been in White Avenue about 15 yrs, and they keep trying to upgrade me to 11th st garage because of my giving level. I have to call each year and reaffirm that I want to stay in C21. Lots of people do tailgating on the grass by the garage. Hard to beat the proximity to the stadium.

I’ve been in White Avenue about 15 yrs, and they keep trying to upgrade me to 11th st garage because of my giving level. I have to call each year and reaffirm that I want to stay in C21. Lots of people do tailgating on the grass by the garage. Hard to beat the proximity to the stadium.
Do people tailgate on the roof level of white avenue?

We are in white ave for the first time this year.

Do people tailgate on the roof level of white avenue?

We are in white ave for the first time this year.
Wondering the same thing. I ended up going with White Ave and would like to know how early the top of this garage fills up and how early I should plan on getting there before games.

Wondering the same thing. I ended up going with White Ave and would like to know how early the top of this garage fills up and how early I should plan on getting there before games.
Same questions! Maybe we can set up together 😂

Definitely going to do a test run at the UTC game.

As a person born with special needs, I think that there should be ample handicapable parking spaces/lots available for usage.

VN Store

Back