Best Shows on Netflix

I'm finishing up Black Bird right now. I think I heard about it from you too. If it goes where I think it's going Imma be pissed. But I've enjoyed it.

Im gonna try Narcos Mexico.
Me too…. I really liked Narcos but for some reason never started NM

I watch The Ranch quite a bit. But I also work around my property and drink too much whisky, so there’s that.

Reactions: smokeymon
Watching the Netflix show Unknown: killer robots. I'll tell you it is a very interesting show. The portion with the fighter jet AI vs a real combat pilot is F'n scary. You could by that guys face he was shocked.

Black Mirror comes to mind. It's more of a modern Twilight Zone. It's in the 6th season. I've enjoyed it so far,but every season will have episodes you absolutely love or couldn't care less about. However,I'd strongly recommend it if you enjoy that sort of show.
Loved the Twilight Zone with Rod so I gave this a look. Quit after S01E02. Just couldn't get into it.

Loved the Twilight Zone with Rod so I gave this a look. Quit after S01E02. Just couldn't get into it.

That's understandable. It's very much hit or miss. I don't enjoy every episode myself,but IMO the good outweighs the bad.

I’ve started the walking dead over again. On season 4 I believe. Plan to rewatch prison break so I can be ready for season 6.

We started Fall of The House of Usher. If you like Mike Flanigan stuff (Bly Manor, Hill House, Midnight Mass) you'll like this.

We started Fall of The House of Usher. If you like Mike Flanigan stuff (Bly Manor, Hill House, Midnight Mass) you'll like this.
I'm a huge fan of Poe so it caught my eye, but some of the reviews weren't so complimentary.

VN Store

Back