Best way to watch vols football?

1723816325896.png

Cigar lounge super store in Chattanooga just opened. Definitely will try to get there at least once on a Sat.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Was hoping there would be something cheaper than 70 a month. I literally will only watch the vols games.
No locals, but for football Sling Orange plus the Sports add on is the cheapest option short of piracy.

That's gets you all the ESPN live channels including SECN.

There is a dedicated channel for SECN+ that will cover anything on there. The yearly ESPN+ game will also be on SECN+. There is also an ESPN3 channel and the ABC games should be on there. You can also access everything with your Sling login through the ESPN app if you wish. Now that CBS isn't showing SEC games, you shouldn't need anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: stewart6600
I use dofu even regular youtube, if youtube kills one link they keep it going by adding more

Dofu streams through YouTube but the users change the stream name, just input the user's name and find the game

I used to have direct TV and was able to catch most games.

I recently killed that and all we have now is paramount plus.

I'm trying to figure out what the cheapest method will be for me to get to see the vols games on ESPN, SECN as well as network TV.

Anyone know an all in one solution I can purchase for the season? Ty.

Been using YouTubeTV ever since we cut the cord, and it gets you all the sports you could want (except for ESPN+). It's also by far the best streaming service with regard to buffering, which virtually never happens, but every other service we tried before was infected with. It isn't the cheapest way, but it's the most reliable one-stop place to get it all.

Last edited:
Best way to watch any sport these days is with the sound turned off. Don't know where they're finding these idiot talking heads. And post game is the WORST. Had to quit watching everything today after Mahomes trick play. Good grief. 'He's changed the sport forever.' so you'd think. Cool Play, but game changing - Get Real.

VN Store

Back