Bets

You are on. That's my personal favorite charity. If Biden wins I will match your $100. I guess we will just both donate to Saint Judes.
@VolStrom How do I prove I paid my bet. Since it's win or loose I'm ready to pay. Also after the winner is announced I won't post again no matter who it is. (I really really mean it this time)

So how will that work? November new, December new then January new? I am happy to take January when Biden is president
We can do it any way you want. Better to keep the same avi for a year. Once the election is decided, we can decide the avi.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
These bets are all fine - but if either side feels confident, you're nuts.

Vegas is pretty much one sided here, if you guys are as confident as you say - put up. I wouldn't, but Vegas is pretty good at handicapping - sometimes too good. Forget the polls, go find ya some odds you like, throw down and get those dolla dolla bills.

1604332805834.png

I was correct. Trump has already started in his disenfranchisement campaign. The man is a threat to the most basic ideals of the country.
I know because implicitly encouraging BLM thugs to destroy and steal is entirely in line with the values of the country. Who needs private property anyway

@VolStrom How do I prove I paid my bet. Since it's win or loose I'm ready to pay. Also after the winner is announced I won't post again no matter who it is. (I really really mean it this time)
You don't have to prove anything, just say when you've done it, you're an honest man I believe and I'll do the same. I made donations to Judes before so be prepared for 90% of your donation to be mailed back in the form of solicitations for more money, they are relentless.

You don't have to prove anything, just say when you've done it, you're an honest man I believe and I'll do the same. I made donations to Judes before so be prepared for 90% of your donation to be mailed back in the form of solicitations for more money, they are relentless.
Thanks Strom. They are an awesome organization. We close friends to one family who knows what that hospital means to someone with a sick child.

These bets are all fine - but if either side feels confident, you're nuts.

Vegas is pretty much one sided here, if you guys are as confident as you say - put up. I wouldn't, but Vegas is pretty good at handicapping - sometimes too good. Forget the polls, go find ya some odds you like, throw down and get those dolla dolla bills.

View attachment 319890
You skeeered to an avi bet too?

You skeeered to an avi bet too?

Yes, as I clearly stated in my post - anyone who is confident enough to bet, is nuts.

Are you confident enough to bet cash? If so, go get rich.

They send you an email. You can show proof that way.

Yes, as I clearly stated in my post - anyone who is confident enough to bet, is nuts.

Are you confident enough to bet cash? If so, go get rich.
It’s all fun and just an avi. It’s not like someone is betting to cuck your significant other.

It’s all fun and just an avi. It’s not like someone is betting to cuck your significant other.

Geez, is your spouse on the table for some bets?

You need Jesus.

VN Store

Back