Beware of the three S’s

Sankey, Saban, and Smart and in the order. SEC has the best teams but my opinion is it’s also the most corrupt conference led by at least two of the S’s. After been left out of playoffs not sure Smart has the power of the other two.
Smart may have been left out of playoffs due to losing to Saban a day earlier in the SEC title game. I’m sure your theory holds, too.

Saban couldn't buy off the refs at UT last year which resulted in 17 penalties? Saban and Sankey couldn't buy off the committee last year to get in the playoffs? They must be poor or not have the leverage people think they do. People are idiots
Sometimes things even out - all the goon penalties called by tuscalooser refs in 2009 and 2015 vs the vols- or the lack there of vs turd. I think saban is the only coach allowed to go on tv on every championship game last year trying his damnest to get his two loss team in. What a joke and you don't think there is any corruption. Pleaz Pretty much handing him a natty this year.

Sometimes things even out - all the goon penalties called by tuscalooser refs in 2009 and 2015 vs the vols- or the lack there of vs turd. I think saban is the only coach allowed to go on tv on every championship game last year trying his damnest to get his two loss team in. What a joke and you don't think there is any corruption. Pleaz Pretty much handing him a natty this year.
The whole damn thing is corrupted so of course I believe it's corrupted lol. EVERY single team is dirty. My question is why do all the corrupt people carry Sabans water? Why do people believe he is the king of corruption in the whole corrupt scheme ? Simple, he wins a shat ton so he must be the dirtiest. It was always, well saban is buying players! Now everyone is buying them and he's still king and bama doesn't even have the deepest pockets. My theory is because he's the greatest coach ever and he can point at his results and who he puts in the league but what do I know.

Reactions: greenbacknative
The whole damn thing is corrupted so of course I believe it's corrupted lol. EVERY single team is dirty. My question is why do all the corrupt people carry Sabans water? Why do people believe he is the king of corruption in the whole corrupt scheme ? Simple, he wins a shat ton so he must be the dirtiest. It was always, well saban is buying players! Now everyone is buying them and he's still king and bama doesn't even have the deepest pockets. My theory is because he's the greatest coach ever and he can point at his results and who he puts in the league but what do I know.
Yea and he did amazing things at Michigan State. Won a natty at LSU and was a failure at Miami (NFL) keep bending over bud. He has the best players before and now with NIL - there's a reason for it. He has never stayed anywhere long until now at turd- there's a reason. But believe what ya want to believe bud.

Reactions: 007Racer
Thanks, I guess. I'm sure I will never run into any of them, but just in case I do, I will remember to steer clear because of this thread.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The corruption of you want to call it that is simply Tennessee is years behind in big ass strong talented players.
I think this conference definitely caters to the front runners. Bama has benefited from being a good team for several decades. Tennessee beat them in Knoxville and had a fairly officiated game bc they were undefeated and had a way to make it to the national title.

Reactions: 007Racer

VN Store

Back