Beware of the three S’s

I think this conference definitely caters to the front runners. Bama has benefited from being a good team for several decades. Tennessee beat them in Knoxville and had a fairly officiated game bc they were undefeated and had a way to make it to the national title.
The corruption is betting and it's not just the front runners.
I'm glad Tennessee won that game, lord knows it was time. But 17 pentilies against one team?
How is that fairly officiated?
You ever watch a game and think every time a team makes a nice gain they get penalties..😏
💰💰💰
It's very noticable in the NFL

Last edited:
UTX will not throw their weight around in the SEC unless they form a bloc with UGA and Bama. I expect them to try to do that, but not sure Bama and UGA's interests are really the same as UTX's.

UTX will not throw their weight around in the SEC unless they form a bloc with UGA and Bama. I expect them to try to do that, but not sure Bama and UGA's interests are really the same as UTX's.
I think Sankey's new quest will be to try to get at least 4 SEC teams in the playoffs every year. So by the 8th game if you're undefeated or 1 loss you could see the encouragement of the SEC office to make sure you don't hurt our top teams and our bottom line as a conference at the same time. We just need to get up there in the top tier, i crave for reffing like we got in 98. Its Sankey's job to make the SEC the best hook or crook.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Well i don't think it was a coincidence that the SEC added two blue blood programs right before the playoff expansion. SEC is a murder's row of good teams now. Probably get 4 or 5 teams in that playoff every year.

Michigan & the Big10 get their azz handed to them when they play a decent team, TCU (lol) or an SEC team.
I agree 100%. I was referring to them being the most corrupt team in college football presently.

It’s a disgrace they were even allowed in the playoffs after it was confirmed they cheated half the season. Plus, they are the least deserving playing that soft schedule.

The corruption is betting and it's not just the front runners.
I'm glad Tennessee won that game, lord knows it was time. But 17 pentilies against one team?
How is that fairly officiated?
You ever watch a game and think every time a team makes a nice gain they get penalties..😏
💰💰💰
It's very noticable in the NFL
Just a make up for past calls in this series. Don't ruin our joy as vol fans.

VN Store

Back