Biden admin proposing men shower with women

How effing stoopid to even be having the discussion. Really, is this what our Feds have become?

Reactions: AM64
Is the "illness" organic or inorganic? Many people, including me, would like sexuality to be simple for everybody; male is male, and female is female. The reality is that researchers are only beginning to understand the complex interaction of organelles within the brain which determine and affect sexuality, but it is becoming increasingly apparent that the complex interactions are not all the same. Organic variations exist. There might be "chicken or egg" questions, but those of us who want everything to be simple must realize that real cases are not always that way.
Is this a self defense argument?

Is the "illness" organic or inorganic? Many people, including me, would like sexuality to be simple for everybody; male is male, and female is female. The reality is that researchers are only beginning to understand the complex interaction of organelles within the brain which determine and affect sexuality, but it is becoming increasingly apparent that the complex interactions are not all the same. Organic variations exist. There might be "chicken or egg" questions, but those of us who want everything to be simple must realize that real cases are not always that way.

So you’re saying it’s a mental illness that affects a limited number of people yet the vast majority should be forced to play along?

Reactions: dovervolz and AM64
So you’re saying it’s a mental illness that affects a limited number of people yet the vast majority should be forced to play along?

So you're saying that blah, blah, blah. No, you said that. I said what I said.

VN Store

Back