Biden begs OPEC for more oil

Crazy idea: maybe speculators can jump off a cliff, and American companies can choose not to sell to other nations until we've had our fill.

Reactions: AM64
Canada's tar sands pipeline.

Tar sands are more hazardous to move and have a higher cost to refine than regular crude.

The pipeline also infringed on sovereign native land.

But you know what? We’re still bringing those tar sands into the country, only we’re still bringing them in by rail road instead of pipeline. Guess who owns the railroad?

Canada's tar sands pipeline.

Tar sands are more hazardous to move and have a higher cost to refine than regular crude.

The pipeline also infringed on sovereign native land.
We didn’t stop the import just the economic and efficient means of transport so we could make a friend of Biden richer.

Awww the Hell with it... Plug me back in.

iu

Can u imagine if Trump had to rely on Russian oil and the narrative? Unreal the 180

The more time goes by not only do we see how terribly bad democrat policy is but how complicit that most of main stream media is trying to brainwash America about what's going on by "not" being journalists.

It's totalitarian state techniques. I never would've believed this several years ago. It is clear as a sunny blue sky day.

Most Americans aren't heavy consumers of news so that's why if it's not covered honestly and objectively they know many will never know and they will think all is well. That is why they flood the news with lies and misinformation as well because many people will never do their own due diligence.

Enemy of the people.

Last edited:
If we're going to burn resources let's burn theirs.

That takes away the 1,000s of jobs from Americans who worked the Keystone pipeline. They can't feed cloth & pay their bills coming due by the idea of buying Russia & others oil.This Fake president has screwed the American worker into poverty. You're so anti-american about the american worker. Shame on you for spitting in the face of American workers. I don't understand how you lunatic people sleep at night knowing others are starving at night because you support this NO brain president & his policies towards the American worker.

Last edited:
That takes away the 1,000s of jobs from Americans who worked the Keystone pipeline. They can't feed cloth & pay their bills coming due by the idea of buying Russia & others oil.This Fake president has screwed the American worker into poverty. You're so anti-american about the american worker. Shame on you for spitting in the face of American workers. I don't understand how you loony people sleep at night knowing others are starving at night because of the president & his policies towards the American worker.
There is more of the hypocrisy
Tout infrastructure project jobs yet Keystone, nah that is only 50 permanent jobs

VN Store

Back