Biden Effectively Countering Russian Misinformation

Why not both? I wasn’t lashing out my wife tells me that every day it’s clearly a compliment duh.

Unprovoked douche-baggery hasn't really been in your toolbelt until now. Congratulations - achievement unlocked.

Unprovoked douche-baggery hasn't really been in your toolbelt until now. Congratulations - achievement unlocked.

To be fair .. you were just talking about eating gummies yesterday now we see your reading comprehension declining . Lol

Edit : this is what fishing for likes looks like 👆🏼

To be fair .. you were just talking about eating gummies yesterday now we see your reading comprehension declining . Lol

Edit : this is what fishing for likes looks like 👆🏼

I'm chalking this up to a lack of caffeine, not the presence of THC.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
He got his panties in a twist. Which is a shame because I am not sure he can see the twist based on this thread.
Eh he claimed caffeination deficit disorder. That’s a free pass in my book and I’m about to go correct mine now.

And let’s be fair. I was a douche bag but in a very friendly and approachable kinda way! 😂

How about you respond to those who did and commented on it?

How about I try to get around to those who do, but I'm not seeing any. Your own comment offers no recognition of what the Administration is doing, as if you do not even freaking know and are determined to stay that way.

Last edited:
How about I try to get around to those who do, but I'm not seeing any. Your own comment offers no recognition of what the Administration is doing, as if you do not even freaking know.

What is the administration doing?

How about I try to get around to those who do, but I'm not seeing any. Your own comment offers no recognition of what the Administration is doing, as if you do not even freaking know and are determined to stay that way.
Post number 4 by Mcdad directly spoke to the article. As did my post in #17

You offered no direct quotes from the article to back up your assertions.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back