Biden-Harris Admin Used FEMA Disaster Funding For Illegal Immigrants

But I thought what was going on at the border wasnt an emergency, the fact they used disaster funds does indeed confirm it was a disaster no?

And the word is FEMA is currently taking over private efforts to deliver needed items and seizing them as well as donated money to organizations providing disaster relief on the ground.

Maybe it is time for citizens to stand up and say not today scooter..... You work for us!

Ya'll do understand that this money was appropriated by congress don't you? Our beautiful congress critters are who needs to be on blast for this.
That's not how all of it works. The agencies have some leeway on how to use funding.

Congress' job will be to better direct the funding next year.

That's not how all of it works. The agencies have some leeway on how to use funding.

Congress' job will be to better direct the funding next year.
FEMA isn't the only agency directing funding to non-Americans too. Almost every federal agency and many states reallocated funds to illegals. Anything but America first.

FEMA isn't the only agency directing funding to non-Americans too. Almost every federal agency and many states reallocated funds to illegals. Anything but America first.
Oh, I am well aware. We need a total moratorium on all foreign aid and a blanket ban on all immigration for at least a few years to let us recover.

I agree 100%, but to me foreign aid and immigration pauses are the "easiest" to implement quickly.
Absolutely. Also get our money paid back.

Regarding these agencies, they'll still hide it and call it some dumb cutesy name. I, unfortunately, feel it's impossible to weed out this BS without completely shutting these agencies and programs down. That includes most three letter agencies.

Heritage did an article about this a year ago.

Heritage did an article about this a year ago.

The Biden/Harris Admin is too dumb & incompetent to know such things as that.

VN Store

Back