Biden & Ukraine: Hit Job or Real Issue?

Ewwww. Read up on Hunter Biden. Started dating his sister-in-law after her husband (and his brother) died. Really? Have some decency bro.

I have two thoughts on this:

1) Like a lot of things, it might be a problem if he wasn't running against Donald Trump... There isn't a troubling issue in existence that a Trump opponent can't play the "what-about-ism" card with. Biden has a conflict of interest issue with Ukraine? What about Trump negotiating Trump Tower Moscow during the 2016 campaign and lying about it while Russia was also meddling in the election? ... and while his campaign manager was meeting with Russian officials to discuss dirt on his general election opponent in Trump Tower in New York on June 9, 2016? The Trump Tower Moscow project was a very clear conflict of interest at the time and Trump lied about how far along it was during the campaign.

2) It is obvious based on his number of anti-Biden tweets in the last few days, that Trump considers Biden a threat... and he is right to do so. Biden will be the Democratic party nominee and the general election will come down to two states - Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. However, Trump will only need to win one of them while Biden needs them both. It could go either way.

I have two thoughts on this:

1) Like a lot of things, it might be a problem if he wasn't running against Donald Trump... There isn't a troubling issue in existence that a Trump opponent can't play the "what-about-ism" card with. Biden has a conflict of interest issue with Ukraine? What about Trump negotiating Trump Tower Moscow during the 2016 campaign and lying about it while Russia was also meddling in the election? ... and while his campaign manager was meeting with Russian officials to discuss dirt on his general election opponent in Trump Tower in New York on June 9, 2016? The Trump Tower Moscow project was a very clear conflict of interest at the time and Trump lied about how far along it was during the campaign.

2) It is obvious based on his number of anti-Biden tweets in the last few days, that Trump considers Biden a threat... and he is right to do so. Biden will be the Democratic party nominee and the general election will come down to two states - Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. However, Trump will only need to win one of them while Biden needs them both. It could go either way.
Didn't think it would take long for one of you lunatics to make this into another bash Trump thread

Didn't think it would take long for one of you lunatics to make this into another bash Trump thread
What-about-ism is a political reality and you can play that game all day long with Trump.

1) Biden touches women inappropriately? Oh, yeah? Well, Trump has been accused of forcibly kissing women against their will and then you have the infamous Access Hollywood video tape and "Grab 'em by the p***y!"

2) Biden makes embarrassing gaffes? Trump exposes himself for poor grammar and ignorance all day long on Twitter.

3) Biden has bad hair? Trump... well, you can see for yourself.

Reactions: RockyTop85
What-about-ism is a political reality and you can play that game all day long with Trump.

1) Biden touches women inappropriately? Oh, yeah? Well, Trump has been accused of forcibly kissing women against their will and then you have the infamous Access Hollywood video tape and "Grab 'em by the p***y!"

2) Biden makes embarrassing gaffes? Trump exposes himself for poor grammar and ignorance all day long on Twitter.

Weren’t you one of the posters who spent the better part of last summer complaining about whataboutism? Maybe I’m not remembering correctly but that is what I was thinking.

so that means if creepy Joe gets the nomination you all can't mention any of that stuff against Trump anymore?

Weren’t you one of the posters who spent the better part of last summer complaining about whataboutism? Maybe I’m not remembering correctly but that is what I was thinking.
Yes, that was me... but it is a reality. Everyone does it.

Yes, that was me... but it is a reality. Everyone does it.

I know. History matters. As do standards. Same thing I said last summer.

I’m just curious if you’ve had a change of heart since you worked overtime a year ago to shut down any form of whataboutism.

I’m just curious if you’ve had a change of heart since you worked overtime a year ago to shut down any form of whataboutism.
What about the $1 billion in US tax dollars Joe Biden admittedly used as leverage to get Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigaing his son?

Reactions: volfanjustin

No, I don't like it. "What-about-ism" is not a defense of one's own mistakes. Just because someone else has made a similar mistake, does not in any way excuse yours.

Slavic country involved with Democrats? No problem. Republicans? THEY STOLE THE ELECTION <insert lunatic Howard dead scream here>

In other words..I could give two wet sh1ts about Biden and Ukraine.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back