Big Dan been puttin in some work!

Everytime i see him walking around campus, I 1) think to myself "Holy **** that guy is huge" then I 2) smile thinking about the upcoming season

Reactions: 3 people
He is going to cause some OLine's some problems this year!

This is what "BIG DAN" is going to seem like to O-lines this season...

EbayLogo.jpg

a BIG ORANGE run semi!!!!

:good!: :good!: :good!: :good!: :good!:

Reactions: 11 people
I hope he makes much bigger impact this year, as he didn't seem to make any difference at all last year. Time will indeed tell.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope he makes much bigger impact this year, as he didn't seem to make any difference at all last year. Time will indeed tell.

I know it was hard to notice because of how bad the rest of the D looked, but both McCullers and AJ Johnson played pretty well last year.

Reactions: 8 people

He was double and tripled teamed most of the time, only had 3 down linemen getting blocked by 5 O-linemen.

Reactions: 1 person

FYI The ONLY reason UGA pulled Todd Gurley from the game in 2012 is because Dan gave him a concussion after fighting thru a double team.

To quote CMR on ATL radio- "We pulled Todd because of concussion like symptoms after one of their (TN)big DLman hit him just after a hand-off". After review ... you guessed it ! Big Dan done laid the wood !:peace2:

Reactions: 4 people
FYI The ONLY reason UGA pulled Todd Gurley from the game in 2012 is because Dan gave him a concussion after fighting thru a double team.

To quote CMR on ATL radio- "We pulled Todd because of concussion like symptoms after one of their (TN)big DLman hit him just after a hand-off". After review ... you guessed it ! Big Dan done laid the wood !:peace2:

I had no idea that happened.

VN Store

Back