Big Dan been puttin in some work!

ohh, yeah!

FYP

50255_31167519355_1386669_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I almost want to make him a DE. He could push over the O-line like dominos and then cause the QB to drop the ball and run away screaming like little girl.

Reactions: 1 person
He was double and tripled teamed most of the time, only had 3 down linemen getting blocked by 5 O-linemen.

Oh my. Let me get this straight....5 o-lineman blocking our front three? Lets add the QB to this since he is out of the picture, thats a total of 6 people out of the way for the rest of our defense. That leaves us with 8 players on defense and only 5 more potential blockers on offense. Wow, those 8 players must have really sucked for our defense to be as bad as they were last year. :loco::crazy::no::bad::crazy:

Oh my. Let me get this straight....5 o-lineman blocking our front three? Lets add the QB to this since he is out of the picture, thats a total of 6 people out of the way for the rest of our defense. That leaves us with 8 players on defense and only 5 more potential blockers on offense. Wow, those 8 players must have really sucked for our defense to be as bad as they were last year. :loco::crazy::no::bad::crazy:

Not sure we played man coverage much last year, so would be pretty common to double big Dan. Corners, safeties and at least 1 LB is gonna be in zone coverage. If we sent 2 linebackers at the QB, there is still a RB and TE to pick up blocks most times, or basically just get it out quicker. Not sure if that is base coverage, but probably close to it.

But yes, our defense sucked for the most part.

VN Store

Back