Big Lie, part 4,289

Throw the book at him.
Truth is I’m tired of these fools, D and R’s lying all the time, under oath or whatever and everyone knows it and they aren’t being held accountable.
You or me did it, we’d be in jail.

Reactions: Septic
We just saw it work in back-to-back elections, actually.
Hardly.
Trump campaigned his a$$ off in 2016. He had rallies attended by thousands. He had a rabid base. The complete opposite of Biden.
The point was about how a person could win with no enthusiasm from their base and not really campaigning.

Hardly.
Trump campaigned his a$$ off in 2016. He had rallies attended by thousands. He had a rabid base. The complete opposite of Biden.
The point was about how a person could win with no enthusiasm from their base and not really campaigning.

Yeah, sorry. My point is that this doesn't work unless the opponent is widely hated, which describes the last two losers.

Trump didn't win. Hillary lost.

Biden didn't win. Trump lost.

This is America.

Yeah, sorry. My point is that this doesn't work unless the opponent is widely hated, which describes the last two losers.

Trump didn't win. Hillary lost.

Biden didn't win. Trump lost.

This is America.
We've certainly seen two of the most hated candidates in the last two elections.
I hope both sides reverse that trend in '24.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
We've certainly seen two of the most hated candidates in the last two elections.
I hope both sides reverse that trend in '24.
I'll be honest, I don't think Joe was especially hated. He was a perfect example of everything that is wrong with American politicians but I feel like most Americans viewed him as a buffoon, particularly from his time as VP.

Biden wasn't hated until he became president, and he gave plenty reason for people to dislike him.

I'll be honest, I don't think Joe was especially hated. He was a perfect example of everything that is wrong with American politicians but I feel like most Americans viewed him as a buffoon, particularly from his time as VP.

Biden wasn't hated until he became president, and he gave plenty reason for people to dislike him.
Biden wasn't hated. I was referring to Hillary and Trump. Biden still isn't hated to anywhere near the degree of those two.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
No. He didn't campaign, was kept hidden, and many precincts across the nation had "record" turnouts. Yeah, not buying it!

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,"

-Bill Barr, Attorney General to Dumb Donald

Yeah, it's really hard to believe people wouldn't vote for Donald.

View attachment 427769
And to think the elite left did everything they could to get in good with him and attend his events until he became political. They didn't care about what he did....... Still don't privately, because this is their attitude as well.

It is the new frugal campaign way...win without hardly any appearances, messaging or supporters.
Frugal, except for the money part.

"Biden’s campaign became the first to raise over $1 billion from donors. Biden’s cash advantage over Trump helped him pepper swing states with far more campaign ads. Biden also received more help from super PACs and “dark money” groups. "
Most expensive ever: 2020 election cost $14.4 billion

Reactions: Orangeburst
To which no one (In that number) has turned out to vote in the past.

45357163.jpg
Biden had the most ever votes at 81million. Trump 2020 was second most at 75 million.

The next was Obama with 69 million.

2020 was a record breaking turnout period. So it's not just Biden conspiracy. People of all types got out and voted in numbers they never had.

Trumps numbers alone was a 25% increase over 2016. Clearly there was pressure for people go vote

I'd be happy to argue otherwise.
We are much better off now than we would have been if Trump had won a second term.
We would be better off in FP if we had Trump. Bidens handling of Afghanistan was epic bad.

We wouldn't be better off with Covid, Biden admitted he had no plan for it after punting to the states.

We wouldnt be any better off economically, neither has a magic wand and both love to spend.

We wouldnt have a president that hides in a fake White House, or who refuses to take questions at the podium. Hate on Trump all you want but he at least knew who was president, Biden certainly doesnt.

We arent any better in the unity department. Biden is out there trying to remove filibusters, blaming Rs, saying racist dumb crap. The border wouldnt be a disaster. Biden and Kamala clearly dont get along.

I am as anti Trump as anyone. Have been from day 1. But in no way shape or form has Biden been a marked improvement over Trump.

Reactions: hog88
We would be better off in FP if we had Trump. Bidens handling of Afghanistan was epic bad.

We wouldn't be better off with Covid, Biden admitted he had no plan for it after punting to the states.

We wouldnt be any better off economically, neither has a magic wand and both love to spend.

We wouldnt have a president that hides in a fake White House, or who refuses to take questions at the podium. Hate on Trump all you want but he at least knew who was president, Biden certainly doesnt.

We arent any better in the unity department. Biden is out there trying to remove filibusters, blaming Rs, saying racist dumb crap. The border wouldnt be a disaster. Biden and Kamala clearly dont get along.

I am as anti Trump as anyone. Have been from day 1. But in no way shape or form has Biden been a marked improvement over Trump.

Trump would have botched Afghanistan at a similar level too as they had same advice. Trump will claim otherwise, that he'd have really dives deep into the details and done some things differently but of course that would be an even bigger lie than that he won in November.

Biden admin did blow the home testing issue. They had a chance to order more, got complacent, and have not acted swiftly enough to remedy it.

VN Store

Back