Big shout out to all the Vol fans out there!

Its not so bad in Kentucky. I am in the Army living near Lexington and there's a huge variety of fans in this area. But as a diehard Vols fan, I love getting the awful stares from UK fans when I walk around wearing my power T gear. On another note, there's a lot more UT fans that are coming out of nowhere once we hired CBJ. The madness is spreading.... Go Vols!

Wear those colors proudly bro! :clapping:

Living here in Kentucky, I'm surrounded by ignorant UK fans. There's not many Tennessee fans where I'm at and it's an honor to be on Volnation where I can talk to Tennessee fans from all over the country. You guys are like family to me and I'm proud to be part of the Vol family. Thanks again everyone. Go Vols!!! :salute:

Is Berea a nice place to live?

Same here, VolFreak. In rural KY surrounded by some hostile Wildcat fans. One seeing my UT cap went out of his way to force me off a crosswalk with his pickup truck. Most just try to make fun of me. I say try because all i have to do is ask how many times have you beaten the Vols in the past 26 years.

Now saying Stoops is going to to stop it. I just Butch is going to beat him. And a drum makes more noise than a stop sign. Thinking next time this exchange happens I'll add Curly's finger snapping, back skip routine while going hyuk, hyuk. Haven't decided if I will or not yet.

I went to college at Berea College and I live in Wilmore Ky and its nice to here from some fellow Vol fans in KY. Both cities (Berea and Wilmore) are nice places to live except for all the UK fans flowing from Lexington. While the communities are lovely places to live there's nothing quite like east tenn.

Same here, VolFreak. In rural KY surrounded by some hostile Wildcat fans. One seeing my UT cap went out of his way to force me off a crosswalk with his pickup truck. Most just try to make fun of me. I say try because all i have to do is ask how many times have you beaten the Vols in the past 26 years.

Now saying Stoops is going to to stop it. I just Butch is going to beat him. And a drum makes more noise than a stop sign. Thinking next time this exchange happens I'll add Curly's finger snapping, back skip routine while going hyuk, hyuk. Haven't decided if I will or not yet.

Curlys routine is money... go with it

Born in Jackson, Tennessee.... Went to school in Knoxville, Tennessee... married and had kids in Memphis, Tennessee.... Now live near Nashville, Tennessee... and I ain't ever leavin Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
I live in Chas, SC and I have to listen to all these chickencock fans...I tell them all the same thing, talk to me when y'all win something of importance...

th
th

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE .. :rock:

I got family in ky I gotta hear why you have to wear that orange stuff?? Smh cause don't want to look like a bruised smurf.

Last edited:
I am living in Florida. I discovered they must have this warning system that requires the dumbest people to wear UF Gator shirts.

VN Store

Back