Bill's (Experts Only) Baseball Discussion Thread

I have slightly more empathy for aTm than @WestTennesseeFox does, but it’s not much. I hate Texas too which I guess is the real difference here.

Gotta feel at least a smidgeon bad for aTm. Almost make the epic MCWS comeback only to fail AND THEN lose your coach to Texas. Ouch
Lost some respect for Schloss. I know it’s a business, but damn.

I can't really figure out their thread numbering system, if they have one, but as best as I can tell, there are only ~400 posts on their forum discussing their coach making Lane Kiffin look like a class act.

Amateurs. :rolleyes:
Have you tried counting by hooves?

The portal giveth and the portal taketh away, but right now it’s taking a lot away from the aTm Aggies

Schott and Sorrell have also entered since that post was made

The portal giveth and the portal taketh away, but right now it’s taking a lot away from the aTm Aggies

Schott and Sorrell have also entered since that post was made

Off to the sips? Do players have to use the portal when their catch coach wants them to follow?

Edit: *sigh*

Last edited:
I’m a huge fan of Griffey. For a few years he was the best in the game, but injuries kept him from being in the top 10 all time.

In my opinion.

due to his own injury troubles, I’d say the same about Pujols. And Griffey is definitely ahead of Pujols

due to his own injury troubles, I’d say the same about Pujols. And Griffey is definitely ahead of Pujols

Is he though?

Both were headed to Top 5 status through age 29 year and I'd admit Griffey was ahead then slightly.

Did Pujols catch him in age 30-34 years where Griffey contributed very little.

The last 5-6 years for both was largely inefficient compiling with no defense or negative defense.

WAR isn't end all be all but it does favor Pujols.

Is he though?

Both were headed to Top 5 status through age 29 year and I'd admit Griffey was ahead then slightly.

Did Pujols catch him in age 30-34 years where Griffey contributed very little.

The last 5-6 years for both was largely inefficient compiling with no defense or negative defense.

WAR isn't end all be all but it does favor Pujols.
Pujols declined quickly in Anaheim. I will admit my bias because I was pissed what his now ex wife said about him signing with the Angels.

And what is called Pujols 30-34 years is probably actually 34-38 years old.

Pujols declined quickly in Anaheim. I will admit my bias because I was pissed what his now ex wife said about him signing with the Angels.

And what is called Pujols 30-34 years is probably actually 34-38 years old.

Pujols has 310 extra base hits in 31-35 years. Griffey had 189. Both had almost same average. Neither was playing great defense.

Is this period enough for Pujols to pass Griffey?

VN Store

Back