Billy Gillispie Names Darius Miller A Priority

Gosh. Now, I'm concerned about the 2009-10 team. That could be a rebuilding year. :p

not quite, we will still be loaded... if everything works out to what it seems...

5- Jurick
4- Chism
3- Tyler Smith
2- Tatum
1- Ramar Smith

bench...
- Childress
- Crews
- Singleton
- Prince
- Elliot Williams
- Brian Williams
- Tabb
- Pearl
- and then we can probably still get Darius Miller, Murphy Holloway or Hamga

Looks like a good lineup to me

not quite, we will still be loaded... if everything works out to what it seems...

5- Jurick
4- Chism
3- Tyler Smith
2- Tatum
1- Ramar Smith

bench...
- Childress
- Crews
- Singleton
- Prince
- Elliot Williams
- Brian Williams
- Tabb
- Pearl

Look at all the possible early entries in that group. Tyler Smith, Ramar Smith, and Wayne Chism may have a chance to leave after their junior campaigns, which would mean they wouldn't be on the 2009-2010 roster.

But... don't get me wrong. If Pearl's still around, UT will be loaded.

Look at all the possible early entries in that group. Tyler Smith, Ramar Smith, and Wayne Chism may have a chance to leave after their junior campaigns, which would mean they wouldn't be on the 2009-2010 roster.

But... don't get me wrong. If Pearl's still around, UT will be loaded.

yea thats true but UT will have to go deep into the tournament next season and Ramar, Tyler and anyone else will have to have an excellent tourney

yea thats true but UT will have to go deep into the tournament next season and Ramar, Tyler and anyone else will have to have an excellent tourney

He said he was worried about the 2009-2010 team. Next season is the 2007-2008 team, then the 2008-2009 (where Tyler Smith, Ramar Smith, and Wayne Chism will all be juniors). They may leave before the 2009-2010 season. I guess Tyler Smith may have a chance to leave earlier than that.

5- Jurick
4- Chism
3- Tyler Smith
2- Tatum
1- Ramar Smith

bench...
- Childress
- Crews
- Singleton
- Prince
- Elliot Williams
- Brian Williams
- Tabb
- Pearl

How many effing years of eligibility are you giving to Childress? 9?

There are also 8 million other ridiculous things in the post.

FWIW Gillispie snagged his first recruit this week: 6-5 guard Alex Legion from Oak Hill Academy.

Legion is a solid land, but really won't help them inside next year which they are lacking. Patrick Patterson would be much bigger.

FWIW Gillispie snagged his first recruit this week: 6-5 guard Alex Legion from Oak Hill Academy.

i also heard they are going to get a visit from mark sanchez. coach Billy seems to be working out well. looks like you picked a winner.

VN Store

Back