Boo Carter played a whale of a game

You mean those real stats that are inconvenient for your bigot attitude?

This guy is a starter on one of the best defenses in college football. I don’t see you complaining about Charles or Turrentine? Yet Brooks has better stats than them.

Do you know Brooks 40- time? His vertical?

Your mindset is archaic and slow to pick up.
There are Black QBs and White DBs/ skill players all throughout the NFL.

Will Brooks is a leader on of the best defenses in college football. Not just emotional/intellectual leader, but STATISTICAL LEADER.

Oh I suppose Peyton Manning could have those same stats if he played safety on this defense?? Brooks still has to be athletic enough to make the plays, like that 85 yard pick six against NC State- but oh…he’s supposed to do that because it’s his position 😏

Dummy….

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 20
I don’t want to interrupt your Aryan conspiracy podcast, but I didn’t say anything about his race, or the race of NFL QBs. The coaches have done a good job using Brooks and he’s done a good job playing his role. He is not a world class athlete. That’s ok. Look up archaic, ellipsis, and spend some time with a tutor or Strunk and White. Your command of the English language is worse than your logic.
I’m not gonna hop into the race thing because I think it’s not a good angle. Considering Brooks is a walk on it’s pretty safe to say he’s not as athletic as the rest of the bunch. However, he has played some very good football and is most definitely not the weakest link right now. But to be honest, it’s kind of hard to tell WHO is the weakest link. I think our secondary is greatly improved. ESPECIALLY our corners. Ricky Gibson had a hell of a game Saturday as well as obviously McCoy.

I’m not gonna hop into the race thing because I think it’s not a good angle. Considering Brooks is a walk on it’s pretty safe to say he’s not as athletic as the rest of the bunch. However, he has played some very good football and is most definitely not the weakest link right now. But to be honest, it’s kind of hard to tell WHO is the weakest link. I think our secondary is greatly improved. ESPECIALLY our corners. Ricky Gibson had a hell of a game Saturday as well as obviously McCoy.
I don’t disagree with any of that. My specific point is only that he doesn’t have the athletic measurables associated with an SEC safety. He’s blowing the lid off commitment, leadership and playing the position. He’s good enough and he rarely misses. My original point was that we are faster with Boo, Arian and Telander than we were with Pilli. In that context, Brooks is the least athletic in a highly athletic group. LittlebrainVol turned it into something else.

I didn’t realize live that Christian Harrison didn’t play. I saw him go through warmups and assumed he was fine. But it occurred to me that I didn’t notice him and checked the participation chart. Didn’t play a snap.

So the Star position was all Boo. And after watching the replay, he was all over the place. I think the light has come on for him.
He did play a good game, but watching the highlights, I could not believe he let Mertz juke him out of his jock strap.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Our secondary is much improved. No doubt about it. Our weak link is we need some upper level safeties. Some ballhawks with size and hitting ability.
Brooks is better than most would have imagined. We should have recruited over him. But we haven't. That's on us, not him. He's taking advantage of his opportunities. Good for him.

VN Store

Back