Border Wall Thread (Merged)

I will give Luther credit for being the one GOT DAYUM Dem up in here. You have my respect Luther even though we disagree at times.

Reactions: hog88
lol......It was always about Trump's methods (and the intent behind those methods). Have you guys still not come to grips with that?
I mean, you almost admit it. "It was always about Trump". You opposed it because it came from the other side. Now that your side is shilling it, the story changes. You let your politics rule you.

I have no problem with that. I wish Trump would have done a better job of selling it in the first place......but then he wouldn't be Trump......and that was never his objective.
What is to sell?
Never been a supporter of the wall myself, but it seems like immigrants getting shipped off to Democratic states is causing them to change their viewpoint. They didn't see it as a problem until it was their problem.

Also, another reason states were always meant to have some autonomy and not be subservient to federal overlords.
Chicago seemed to hit home but Martha Vineyard was next level. Nothing like seeing wealthy privilege being uncomfortable and then mocking the cause they support by shipping them out with hugs and goody bags.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You didn’t like “big, beautiful wall” too harsh?
Well lefties are governed by their emotions rather than rational thinking.

They didn’t like the way Trump made them feel when he talked about the Wall. They are good with the way Joe makes them feel as he builds the Wall.

We saw this under Obama. Lefties were ok with Obama dropping bombs and killing poor brown children with drones, BECAUSE Obama made them feel good.

They didn’t like the way Trump made them feel when he talked about the Wall. They are good with the way Joe makes them feel as he builds the Wall.

We saw this under Obama. Lefties were ok with Obama dropping bombs and killing poor brown children with drones, BECAUSE Obama made them feel good.
Always out of sight out of mind.

Amazing what is happening and the quotes coming out Chicago liberals.

MAGA are rational?

LOL. This comment is irrational,

Wait and see....It will come down almost as fast as it goes up (if it goes up).

The whole wall process will be one of those things added to the dark side of America's historical ledger.

So building a wall was bad and you were excited for it to be taken down, but now it’s good and you’ve always supported border security?

So building a wall was bad and you were excited for it to be taken down, but now it’s good and you’ve always supported border security?
Of course I always supported border security.
And the whole wall process will most definitely be one of those things added to the dark side of America's historical ledger.

And the whole wall process will most definitely be one of those things added to the dark side of America's historical ledger.

So you support it and it’s also bad?

So you support it and it’s also bad?
Yep. Kind of like Chemo.
Wish to hell it wasn't necessary,
hope like hell it will not be needed for long,
regret like hell not taking steps earlier that would have lessened the current severity,
Pray like hell that there is a better solution available in the future.

Last edited:
Yep. Kind of like Chemo.
Wish to hell it wasn't necessary,
hope like hell it will not be needed for long,
regret like hell not taking steps earlier that would have lessened the current severity,
Pray like hell that there is a better solution available in the future.
So the wall is Chemo against the migrant cancer. Another interesting analogy you’ve proposed Luther.

Guess you should have listened to Dr Trump when he told you the steps to lessen the severity.

Last edited:

It's only racist if a Republican does it😁

Make no mistake about it, the ONLY reason the living brain donor and the Dems have allowed construction on the wall to be resumed is an upcoming election year. Otherwise, they don’t gas about border “security”. There’s has been nothing “secure” about their version of it.

EXCLUSIVE: Number of Migrants Hospitalized After Falling From The Border Wall has Skyrocketed 1,000 PERCENT under Joe Biden with over 400 Climbers Injured In San Diego Alone​

• Hospitals dealing with an explosion in shattered legs and traumatic brain injuries
The number of migrants falling from the border wall and being hospitalized with serious injuries has spiraled by 1,000 percent since Joe Biden took office, figures seen by Dailymail.com show.

Hundreds of wall climbers - half of them women - have been admitted to a San Diego hospital a few miles from the border with injuries including shattered legs and ankles, and traumatic brain injuries.

Doctors put the astonishing rise down to the sheer volume of people now attempting to get over the wall.

1696879332288.png
A migrant climbs the border wall between Tijuana, Mexico and San Diego on October 2, 2023. The number falling has increased skyrocketed.

1696879388966.png
Migrants scale the wall near San Diego trying to make sure a child doesn't fall.

VN Store

Back