'Bout Time The Bio's Acted

I'm well aware of what they're being called. 95% is a pretty high percentage. It's almost like you pulled it out of thin air. I promise you not as many people care about the transgender issue (as a whole) as you've been lead to believe. Transgendered people have exisisted for well over a century.

You can complain about trans women in sports, but as of now, those who are in women's sports have done everything needed in order to compete with biological women.

You putting up with men competing in women’s sports is what’s pathetic, not calling them he/she’s.

Why aren't the men in men's sports not complaining about the trans women taking the place of men athletes?
I for one, am unaware of trans women in men sports. If there are, my perspective on them is the same as he/she medical wrecks in women sports. That said, I also dislike seeing women being allowed to compete in men sports. We've seen women/girls allowed on boys/men teams, except at the professional level, it seems. However, the reverse, except for trannies, is forbidden. If women want to howl against men competing women sports, stay the hail from participating in men sports. Otherwise, every vagi-centric objection you raise about men in women sports is a hypocritical lie, that reeks of one-sided feminism privilege.

I for one, am unaware of trans women in men sports. If there are, my perspective on them is the same as he/she medical wrecks in women sports. That said, I also dislike seeing women being allowed to compete in men sports. We've seen women/girls allowed on boys/men teams, except at the professional level, it seems. However, the reverse, except for trannies, is forbidden. If women want to howl against men competing women sports, stay the hail from participating in men sports. Otherwise, every vagi-centric objection you raise about men in women sports is a hypocritical lie, that reeks of one-sided feminism privilege.
That's kind of the answer I was looking for, but the truth of it is, women can't physically make the cut in men's sports unless you are a field goal kicker for Vanderbilt, which by the way, is a little embarrassing that the first points scored by a woman in college football was against Tennessee. So if women who want to be men can't make the cut legitimately, it's because of the physical limitations restrictions of being a born woman. It will never be a problem in men's sports and it will always be a problem in women's sports if allowed to continue. If the same amount of trans women were excelling at men's sports as trans men are excelling at women's sports, I'd say you have a case, but if you connect the dots, it's obvious men have an advantage physically over women. I just can't believe you can make this point and some still deny that this is just wrong.

Reactions: joevol33
That's kind of the answer I was looking for, but the truth of it is, women can't physically make the cut in men's sports unless you are a field goal kicker for Vanderbilt, which by the way, is a little embarrassing that the first points scored by a woman in college football was against Tennessee. So if women who want to be men can't make the cut legitimately, it's because of the physical limitations restrictions of being a born woman. It will never be a problem in men's sports and it will always be a problem in women's sports if allowed to continue. If the same amount of trans women were excelling at men's sports as trans men are excelling at women's sports, I'd say you have a case, but if you connect the dots, it's obvious men have an advantage physically over women. I just can't believe you can make this point and some still deny that this is just wrong.
What you said, everybody knows it. I'm all for equality, but here's the thing. Equality and stupidity, are spelled differently because they are different words, further have different meanings. Sadly, this simple fact is beyond the ability of some folks to understand it.

BTW, I feel the same way about female reporters allowed inside men's locker rooms for mid and post game interviews. But the reverse is disallowed. And for good reason, I won't contest that, but if you're going to open the door for one, it should be the same for all. Frankly, I prefer each gender stay with their own. Especially, in this age of falsely accusations of MeToo terrorism.

Did you ever stop and think WHY the suicide rates are so high? Just look at the comments here. You people view them almost as subhuman and try to rip any any protections they may have. Who would want to live in a world where they are accepted for who they truly are as long as it isn't harming anyone else?
Oh it’s probably because they are encouraged to be physically mutilated and pumped full of hormones that make their mental illness worse instead of receiving actual treatment.

What you said, everybody knows it. I'm all for equality, but here's the thing. Equality and stupidity, are spelled differently because they are different words, further have different meanings. Sadly, this simple fact is beyond the ability of some folks to understand it.

BTW, I feel the same way about female reporters allowed inside men's locker rooms for mid and post game interviews. But the reverse is disallowed. And for good reason, I won't contest that, but if you're going to open the door for one, it should be the same for all. Frankly, I prefer each gender stay with their own. Especially, in this age of falsely accusations of MeToo terrorism.
You are referring to the "pound me too" woops. that #MeToo

Honestly, I don't have any issues with women playing on mens teams-as long as they are there to actually play. By that, I mean they are gonna take the same bumps as everyone else.

I used to play flag football on a mixed team for fun. Those woman would double chop you in the throat if the refs weren't looking and they knew they could get away with it.

A straight up race, tennis match-whatever. If the lady is that dominant against her own kind and wants to step up on conpetition-then so be it. But it actually has to be competition.

As you said, the field goal kickers, etc-I just don't get it Everyone running around screaming about the first woman to score in college football. She was allowed to score. She was merely the first woman who was allowed to score and given multiple opportunities to do so ( I seem to remember her first attempt having some issues)

Reactions: EasternVol
Honestly, I don't have any issues with women playing on mens teams-as long as they are there to actually play. By that, I mean they are gonna take the same bumps as everyone else.

I used to play flag football on a mixed team for fun. Those woman would double chop you in the throat if the refs weren't looking and they knew they could get away with it.

A straight up race, tennis match-whatever. If the lady is that dominant against her own kind and wants to step up on conpetition-then so be it. But it actually has to be competition.

As you said, the field goal kickers, etc-I just don't get it Everyone running around screaming about the first woman to score in college football. She was allowed to score. She was merely the first woman who was allowed to score and given multiple opportunities to do so ( I seem to remember her first attempt having some issues)
I don't necessarily disagree with you. Can't help but chuckle though. Here's why:

--https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
--https://www.huffpost.com/entry/carli-lloyd-lost-15-year-old-boys_n_654e31e3e4b0c9f2465fd8f0
--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHS6tYAbAdw
--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRCLezCZj4

Now, imagine some gal, big beefy gal going up against some muscled guy, 30 - 40 lbs lighter either tackling her, or bulldozer through her to get at a ball carrier or QB. Physiology doesn't lie. Women stay on your side of the line. But if you insist, refs and others shouldn't panic run to your aid when you're getting what a guy would get.

Reactions: stolitonic
I don't necessarily disagree with you. Can't help but chuckle though. Here's why:

--https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
--https://www.huffpost.com/entry/carli-lloyd-lost-15-year-old-boys_n_654e31e3e4b0c9f2465fd8f0
--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHS6tYAbAdw
--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRCLezCZj4

Now, imagine some gal, big beefy gal going up against some muscled guy, 30 - 40 lbs lighter either tackling her, or bulldozer through her to get at a ball carrier or QB. Physiology doesn't lie. Women stay on your side of the line. But if you insist, refs and others shouldn't panic run to your aid when you're getting what a guy would get.

I get where you are coming from.

I'm just saying that there are women out there who just want to line up against you and hit you in the mouth. They do exist and I can respect that.

Hard to me to ever discourage honest competition-the emphasis being on honest.

I get where you are coming from.

I'm just saying that there are women out there who just want to line up against you and hit you in the mouth. They do exist and I can respect that.

Hard to me to ever discourage honest competition-the emphasis being on honest.
Oh, I didn't disagree, I do just oppose some incidents I've seen in women vs. men events. All I ask is: refs and others shouldn't panic run to your aid when you're getting what a guy would get. Growing up, I've seen some women, whether just exceptionally strong or fueled with blinding rage, take out a guy, a few bigger than her. But if women are going to do these kinds of thing, they should be treated just the way a guy would be, no babying her just-a cause she's a girl.

Did you ever stop and think WHY the suicide rates are so high? Just look at the comments here. You people view them almost as subhuman and try to rip any any protections they may have. Who would want to live in a world where they are accepted for who they truly are as long as it isn't harming anyone else?
Suicide rates are higher in the mentally ill population. Gender confusion falls into that category. Genital mutilation also plays a role in increasing that rate.

Instead of promoting this behavior, these folks should be getting treatment and therapy.

Suicide rates are higher in the mentally ill population. Gender confusion falls into that category. Genital mutilation also plays a role in increasing that rate.

Instead of promoting this behavior, these folks should be getting treatment and therapy.
I agree with that last statement entirely. I know very little of this behavior but do have a psychologist in the family that’s told me adolescents that are having these issues usually come out of it at a rate of about 75%.
Here’s the whole story with me on women in men’s sports. Most probably remember a lady we called Flo Joe. Fastest woman ever recorded. Her records have stood close to 40 years. No woman has ever beat her. You know who has? At least 50 high school boys. Probably more by now. That being said, men have no place in women’s sports

I agree with that last statement entirely. I know very little of this behavior but do have a psychologist in the family that’s told me adolescents that are having these issues usually come out of it at a rate of about 75%.
Here’s the whole story with me on women in men’s sports. Most probably remember a lady we called Flo Joe. Fastest woman ever recorded. Her records have stood close to 40 years. No woman has ever beat her. You know who has? At least 50 high school boys. Probably more by now. That being said, men have no place in women’s sports
FloJo went to an early grave as I recall -- suspected of taking performance-enhancing drugs.

Nope. Women can do everything men can do. The girl boss mentality has been hammered into my brain by Hollywood. I’m sure these biological females just need time to overcome the transgenders. Fairly sure testosterone has zero role in athletic performance. 😂

Reactions: Sivad
But if we did have a place it would be first place….

Yikes. You could have worded this way better. It seems you have an issue with trans people, not just sports. Calling them "he/she" is vile. Seems like the wisdom in your quote eludes you.

That aside, do you know how many transgender athletes there are in the NCAA? It's 32 total across all sports. Are you aware of the rules and regulations in place in order for them to compete when they have transitioned?

Learn about things before you go off the rails on some culture war BS.

Given males have a large biological advantage in sports, it shouldn’t matter if there’s only 32 of them. If I told you only 32 players tested positive for PEDs, that wouldn’t be a valid argument against PED rules

Because they have a mental illness and instead of treating them for it, we openly encourage their decisions and tell them how beautiful and brave they are.

There’s also the problem of hormone manipulation. Bodybuilders for example are most likely to kill themselves when coming off testosterone. So if we drop a young man’s testosterone chemically or surgically, you shouldn’t be shocked when you increase his risk of suicide

Nope. Women can do everything men can do. The girl boss mentality has been hammered into my brain by Hollywood. I’m sure these biological females just need time to overcome the transgenders. Fairly sure testosterone has zero role in athletic performance. 😂

And yet most of the women can do anything crowd want clear gender roles back but that’s not important…

Reactions: MemphisVol77
In the sports world (which is what is being discussed here), it does “harm” biological women because they put in years of work in their athletic field only to be outdone by a biological male.
50 years ago Renee Richards competed on the women's professional tennis tour. Evert, King, Navratilova, etc didn't have a problem beating her ass

Yikes. You could have worded this way better. It seems you have an issue with trans people, not just sports. Calling them "he/she" is vile. Seems like the wisdom in your quote eludes you.

That aside, do you know how many transgender athletes there are in the NCAA? It's 32 total across all sports. Are you aware of the rules and regulations in place in order for them to compete when they have transitioned?

Learn about things before you go off the rails on some culture war BS.
Some of the things people nowadays describe as "vile" seems pretty silly.

Long overdue, but glad biological women are finally taking a stand. The absurdity of allowing he/she entities to basically bully women in what should be women sports is obvious to anyone with half a brain cell. Hit 'em hard bio's!

Source:
Off Topic: This might even add to the push to get the NCAA ticks and head lice out of college sports.
Why is this even a battle that biological women should need to fight in the first place?

Biological women are NOT the problem here.

VN Store

Back