Brando is picking us to cover

Volstate

The spread...

Tim Brando ✔ @TimBrando

My 6pack of picks: Pitt -3.5, BYU -6.5, Utah State +6.5, Stanford -7.5, Kansas State +4.5 & Tennessee +17 #timbrandoshow
10:43 AM - 20 Sep 2013

This whole not announcing a starting QB thing is mental warfare by Butch. He has a surprise or three cooked up for the Gators. I think this game comes down to the wire in the 4th. Good pick on that one Brando :thumbsup:

Unless Casey Clausen sneaks out on the field, the only surprise will be for the people really reaching on this board for some sort of good. Our QB play is downright awful and Florida's defense is much better than Oregon's. Unless some sort of miracle occurs, I just don't see us draining the swamp this year

I can't stand listening to that guy on Sirius. Wish they'd just have Bill King on in the am. Brando sux, imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Question is, will the Gators let us score a token TD in the 4th quarter so the score doesn't look so bad?

I think most of us are pretty clear on where we are at right now, but "I still believe!" There is never a game that i dont feel excitement and at least a little hope. One Saturday is gonna be the day that it all starts turning around for UT Football, and it could be this next one, and what better opponent than Florida, and in what better place could it happen than "The Swamp"!?! Go Vols!

Reactions: 5 people
I think most of us are pretty clear on where we are at right now, but "I still believe!" There is never a game that i dont feel excitement and at least a little hope. One Saturday is gonna be the day that it all starts turning around for UT Football, and it could be this next one, and what better opponent than Florida, and in what better place could it happen than "The Swamp"!?! Go Vols!

There is always this. I'm just done saying out loud what that little voice that is always wrong keeps telling me.

I hope you negavols eat crow Saturday night. We have to make turnovers to stay in the game.
I'm optimistic about this game.

GO VOLS !!!

Reactions: 2 people
If Worley is not the QB I think we have a chance, slim but a chance.

Is it really asking so much for a D1 QB to hit a man, in stride, from 10 dam yards???

Question is, will the Gators let us score a token TD in the 4th quarter so the score doesn't look so bad?

Yes they sure will after the backups are inserted in the game. That will allow us to cover the spread and not lose by 17.

My optimism is finally drained. I can't get crushed anymore. You guys have fun watching the game, I hope by skipping it the VOLS prevail and I have to scramble to find a replay.

I hope you negavols eat crow Saturday night. We have to make turnovers to stay in the game.

GO VOLS !!!

I would love to see a repeat of the 1st qtr of the W Ky game occur tomorrow. Create some turnovers, be opportunistic on both sides of the ball, and see how Fla plays from behind.

My optimism is finally drained. I can't get crushed anymore. You guys have fun watching the game, I hope by skipping it the VOLS prevail and I have to scramble to find a replay.

Yeah, nothing like watching a train wreck that you can't look away from.

Watching UT football has the potential to ruin your weekend.

GO VOLS !!!

The sad thing is if we win the negavols will still think we suck!! Heck if we won out they would still think we suck, when really all that sux is our fanbase!!!

Unless Casey Clausen sneaks out on the field, the only surprise will be for the people really reaching on this board for some sort of good. Our QB play is downright awful and Florida's defense is much better than Oregon's. Unless some sort of miracle occurs, I just don't see us draining the swamp this year

You are brilliant. The QB let Oregon score 59 points, made receivers drop 5 passes and slapped the ball out of Neal's hands to cause his fumbles.

Simpletons draw simplistic conclusions.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back