Brandon Powell commits to UT

In this offense this recruit can shine. He has the quickness to make stuff happen. Nice pick-up.

So how many running backs are we expecting to take? Seems we are getting loaded at a position that was already strong. Will some of these guys move to split back/slot receiver?

It's def the size that has his offer list not huge...he will probably end up on the defensive side of the ball because he plays db too...unless they can put enough weight on him he's tiny like lane...great speed and change of direction and he's a hell of a basketball player...there's some highlights of him on YouTube Brandon Powell ncra sports

I read somewhere on here yesterday where Jalen Hurd welcomed him with a big hug, when he arrived on campus. Our current commits (especially Hurd, Kelly and Wharton) are really making a difference assembling this class. I sure hope they exhibit the same type leadership on the field. :dance2:

Reactions: 4 people
Good pickup, now I would like to see some beef on the OL and DL and at linebacker, and I'm sure CBJ is working on that.

Reactions: 3 people
Offense is coming together, just need more O-Linemen. Defense seriously needs a couple of DTs and LBs still.

Some have mentioned size as a reason for no in-state offers. Maybe. It could also be that they see other positions as priorities.

Boom! Pow! Bang!

0000641242_350.jpg

:)

Reactions: 1 person
Instant game changer at kickoff and punt return..kid is super fast and has great vision..only knock is his size but he should be able to make an instant impact on special teams if nothing else...

VN Store

Back