Brandon Turnage Commits to "The Sip"

The last I heard, they had changed their name to an acronym, OMBBLRs (Ole Miss Black Bear Land Rebel Sharks, pronounced the Omblers). I guess the Sips helps complete the acronym with an S at the end.OMLSBBR.jpg

Reactions: tbh and HalfullVol
Brandon-Turnage-%E2%80%94-Tennessee-Football-700x454.jpg
Who?

No disrespect but once the guys transfer to another school and especially inside the conference, I don't give a $h!t about them anymore. No longer VFLs either! All I hear from them while here is: Family, coaches, love etc...I'm sorry but I cannot transfer from my family! It's all money now and 98% of them could give a rata$$ about you or the school! '

We welcome them in, but we also can put a shoe in the a$$ on the way out!

Mincey, Turnage, Baron, all of them!

NIL/Transfer Portal meme's can GTFO!

BT will hopefully benefit from moving on and gain playing time elsewhere.

Frees up UT roster for improvement.

Go Vols!

No disrespect but once the guys transfer to another school and especially inside the conference, I don't give a $h!t about them anymore. No longer VFLs either! All I hear from them while here is: Family, coaches, love etc...I'm sorry but I cannot transfer from my family! It's all money now and 98% of them could give a rata$$ about you or the school! '

We welcome them in, but we also can put a shoe in the a$$ on the way out!

Mincey, Turnage, Baron, all of them!

NIL/Transfer Portal meme's can GTFO!
Pretty sure we coerced the DBs to leave. Not like we were getting much out of them. Now it's time for Martinez/Banks to prove it wasn't because of them.

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back