Brandon Warren

ejb8910

maybe I have missed the thread but what is the realistic possibility of having him in Orange next year. Are grades an issue??How many hours do you have to pass a semester? The News Sentinel said you only have to pass 6 hours as long as you do not fail a class in your major(i.e. Lucas Taylor). This is a low amount of hours!!!The article I read said Bowden was upset that the recruit Warren hosted at FSU picked the Vols. Who was this recruit??

I hope he'll be able to suit up in 2008, he'd be dynamite in Chris Brown's spot (assuming we keep the same offense).

Even if he does get in he has to learn the whole playbook in like 2 1/2 months. He also has to get back in shape. I hope he can get on the field, but I don't want a player out there who doesn't know what he's doing.

He learned FSU's that quickly. Actually, our whole offense may have to learn a new offense that quickly. Auburn managed to win their bowl with 2 weeks to practice a completely different offense. Warren is a natural, nothing to worry about.

so is there a good shot that he plays for us in 08... i was trying to find his sister agisn on facebook b/c she lived on the same floor as me while hey attented fsu and we became friends b/c we were both vol fans but coudnt find her to ask how her bro was doing... so can anyone help me out.

Even if he does get in he has to learn the whole playbook in like 2 1/2 months. He also has to get back in shape. I hope he can get on the field, but I don't want a player out there who doesn't know what he's doing.

He has the same amount of time to learn FSUs' offense and was by far their best weapon on offense last year. He will be fine.

Warren will prolly be the most talented TE in the conference next year.. hands down.. he could actually be the vols overall most talented offensive player..
he's that good.. i watched him alot as a freshman..
he really knows how to get open.. and has a knack for making plays.. even as a freshman.. he has incredible hands also

Warren will prolly be the most talented TE in the conference next year.. hands down.. he could actually be the vols overall most talented offensive player..
he's that good.. i watched him alot as a freshman..
he really knows how to get open.. and has a knack for making plays.. even as a freshman.. he has incredible hands also

More talented than Gerald Jones? I hope you're right.

he is very talented! freshman all-american at FSU....we need him on the field

He learned FSU's that quickly. Actually, our whole offense may have to learn a new offense that quickly. Auburn managed to win their bowl with 2 weeks to practice a completely different offense. Warren is a natural, nothing to worry about.

Maybe FSU's isn't that thick; look at Kenny O'neal.

I say we at least let O-Neil be a KR along with Rogan.. Creer doesnt have the super speed that O-Neil has..
I really didnt see why O-Neil didnt have that duty this year.. i mean, how hard is it to learn to be a KR.. is he that dumb?? or does he just fumble it everytime he's tackled??

Considering he cannot even correctly run a reverse, running straight down field may be even too much for Kenny.

i think he should be a decent wr for us next yr considering a new off staff but all the wr need to prove something to them to play... but kr would be a nice position for someone who runs a 4.26... hopefuly rogers wont start anymore...moore jones and hancock n prolly paige r better

i think he should be a decent wr for us next yr considering a new off staff but all the wr need to prove something to them to play... but kr would be a nice position for someone who runs a 4.26... hopefuly rogers wont start anymore...moore jones and hancock n prolly paige r better

Has Paige been dong something that I'm not aware of...or is everyone's faith in his ability based purely on hype?

I keep seeing everyone talk about him like he is going to be a stud this coming year but I'm not sure why everyone thinks this...

If he is so gifted why didn't he play this year...there was certainly plenty of opportunity at WR this past season

Has Paige been dong something that I'm not aware of...or is everyone's faith in his ability based purely on hype?

I keep seeing everyone talk about him like he is going to be a stud this coming year but I'm not sure why everyone thinks this...

If he is so gifted why didn't he play this year...there was certainly plenty of opportunity at WR this past season

I answered you question in another post, but I will answer it again here. He had to redshirt to add weight. He was way to light for SEC play. If he has added muscle weight he will definitely play. Before the season started the coaches raving about him and saying he ran the best routes out of any of the receivers on the team.

VN Store

Back