Brandon Warren

I think Warren plays H-back and Cottam plays TE. I think they both will play a lot, and UT will use 2 WR's more.

i think he should be a decent wr for us next yr considering a new off staff but all the wr need to prove something to them to play... but kr would be a nice position for someone who runs a 4.26... hopefuly rogers wont start anymore...moore jones and hancock n prolly paige r better

Why does everyone hate this kid??? he had a few drops but he had more big catches. he had lots of big catches now that i think about it.

Nobody wants Rogers to start because we all want to see the young talented WR's playing. I think Rogers was very underrated this year, he did have a few drops but he exceeded all expectations and has turned into a solid WR.

Paige could very well be the most talented WR on the roster.. even more than G. Jones.. partly because he's taller, and even faster than Jones.. if Paige added 20 pounds last year.. he woulda been playing over the other freshman.. thats the only reason why he red shirted.. because he was too light..

I just hope that the new weight he adds on wont make him any slower.

Paige could very well be the most talented WR on the roster.. even more than G. Jones.. partly because he's taller, and even faster than Jones.. if Paige added 20 pounds last year.. he woulda been playing over the other freshman.. thats the only reason why he red shirted.. because he was too light..

I just hope that the new weight he adds on wont make him any slower.

agree....i have heard that he is. remember this kid tore it up at the AA game. but this kid is gonna be great. every1 is saying everything about who will play alot and no1 had mentioned Briscoe! he was our best reciever for the last month of the season, and he had a BROKE WRIST THE WHOLE TIME!!!:rock:

I think Briscoe really stepped up. He seemed to be Ainge's favorite target (WR) around the end zone. I think he'll be tough for even Jones to beat out next year.

VN Store

Back