Bray looking more comfortable tonight

give_him 6

Two touchdowns and a pick (that was should not have been picked) so far. I think he looks comfortable and is working hard tonight. I think being under Reid is going to be the the best thing for him. Now he just has to hold up his end.

Reactions: 12 people
Agreed ..i dont know why there is so much hatred for him on here ..he had 34 TDs last season ..offense lead by him scored 40+ points against SC, GA and Missisipi , NC state ..its not his fault defense didnt hold their end ..he wasn't good against Alabama but who was ?? Did he make few immature decisions ..yes but he is a kid ...21 -22 ..
Also he started as a freshman and fought some of the toughest times at UT ..freshmen OL ..hunter hurt ..etc ...

Reactions: 33 people
He got criticized while he was at UT and rightfully so. Just because he got bashed for his decisions on and off the field, doesn't mean the fans hope he failed at the next level. Were we suppose to give him a d*** cookie for his stupid decisions while he was here?

Reactions: 2 people
3 TDs....he showed amazing pocket presence for a rookie and looks like a high first round pick...Chief fans are thrilled right now about him....

Reactions: 1 person
I hope he is successful. He was a great talent. He was also immature and not a leader. I hope he learned some lessons while here and is starting soon.

I thought it was hilarious hearing the announcers try and talk down about him when he threw that 55 yard fade to the right corner on a damn rope and hit the kid in the tips of his fingers and missed it by a few inches.

"You gotta put air under that! let the receiver adjust! even though it was a laser that many starting NFL QBs couldn't throw on their best day."

I am having a hard time understanding this man crush some of you have for Bray. I just don't get it.

same like what you have for Fulmer ..
He played for UT ..have took hits for the team ..some idiot fans don't realize that college kids are going to make some mistakes and may be collapse under pressure etc ..hence they are college kids ...just like you writing these immature comments while people are having logical conversations ..

Reactions: 7 people
Two touchdowns and a pick (that was should not have been picked) so far. I think he looks comfortable and is working hard tonight. I think being under Reid is going to be the the best thing for him. Now he just has to hold up his end.

Zzzzzzzzz

He looked great tonight and showed off his roket arm...i do believe his arm strength has gotten even better since college...but the most impressive thing was his pocket presence and ability to sense pressure and move up in the rocket to make plays down the field...

Just think what he could have done at UT under Fulmer, Cutcliffe and Chavis backing him up...too bad he didn't stay under a real coach such as Butch we sure could have used him this year...Reid is already coaching Bray up the way he should have been in college...Dooley was just terrible in every way imaginable...

Agreed ..i dont know why there is so much hatred for him on here ..he had 34 TDs last season ..offense lead by him scored 40+ points against SC, GA and Missisipi , NC state ..its not his fault defense didnt hold their end ..he wasn't good against Alabama but who was ?? Did he make few immature decisions ..yes but he is a kid ...21 -22 ..
Also he started as a freshman and fought some of the toughest times at UT ..freshmen OL ..hunter hurt ..etc ...

I got one word for you that should explain the hate...Kentucky.

He looked great tonight and showed off his roket arm...i do believe his arm strength has gotten even better since college...but the most impressive thing was his pocket presence and ability to sense pressure and move up in the rocket to make plays down the field...

Just think what he could have done at UT under Fulmer, Cutcliffe and Chavis backing him up...too bad he didn't stay under a real coach such as Butch we sure could have used him this year...Reid is already coaching Bray up the way he should have been in college...Dooley was just terrible in every way imaginable...

He has that innate ability to avoid the rush. Pocket presents, if you will.

That, combined with his quick release, should minimize the hits he takes.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back