Brent Vinson

VagabondVol

Vox Rationis.
It is my understanding that Hargrave's semester has come to an end, at least for those who are graduating. Does anyone know if Vinson made the grade?

It is my understanding that Hargrave's semester has come to an end, at least for those who are graduating. Does anyone know if Vinson made the grade?

It will be big news on these boards when we know, so just keep waiting it out.

you had it right, when it's true it'll be all over the place. HV's on top of it Im sure.

Brent will be enrolling the first semester of summer school. He is going to be rooming with Kenny O'Neal. Brent is pumped and has been exchanging texts with Ainge frequently. Hope this helps calm the storm.

Brent will be enrolling the first semester of summer school. He is going to be rooming with Kenny O'Neal. Brent is pumped and has been exchanging texts with Ainge frequently. Hope this helps calm the storm.

how do you know that?

I dont care how you know it, or even if it's true...I feel better having read that

I know this due to having a family member that happens to teach at Brent's former high school. Brent was there today and passed on the good news.

Man if Vinson gets here i am gonna be pumped for next season. We are loaded with a bunch of athletes that we haven't had in some time now. Our special teams is gonna improve tremendously, i can't even decide on who takes KR duties. We have plenty of speedsters to take that role, i just can't decide on which to give them to. My money for KR is on Vinson and Coker. If they don't want to risk Coker, i would have to say Vinson and Art Evans. Have you seen Evans video's, let me just say the kid has some wheels. I think we should risk letting Coker take the kicks, on any given kickoff he could take it the distance.

It's still Hefney's job to lose.

He was the only reason we won that South Carolina game... and he had some nice returns in some others games including 2 in the Alabama game..

But I'd like to see one of these new WRs or CBs try it out.. as long as they don't muff it like Lucas Taylor. We can't risk Hefney getting hurt with our lack of experience in the secondary.

Yeah i forgot about ole Hefney, i still think we should use Vinson (Crazy-Fast) and Art Evans on KRs. On PRs i think it is all Hefney, he has good runs and doesn't really have fumble much.

Yeah i know O'neal is fast but i kinda don't like the idea of a freshman on PR. I would be all for O'neal on KR, but PR i think Hefney has down pretty well. Two sleepers UT needs to give a chance are Darnius Moore and Anthony Anderson. I really believe Anthony Anderson is a diamond in the ruff, the kid has MAD return skills and has some real Git-R-Dun Shake and Bake. I also forgot to mention Darnius Moore set the TRACK RECORD in all of TX. If you have state titles in TX, you know you have accomplished something.

Gerald Jones? Are you forgetting about his speed. He should be doing KR and PR. We need some more shake and bake on ST.

VN Store

Back