Brian Rice: Vitello Extension Has Been Agreed To, Will be Announced After CWS

TheMookieMonster

Didn’t see this mentioned in another thread, so mods please feel free to merge if it has been, but Brian Rice, formerly of the Sports Animal WNML, currently with the Vol Network said on air today Tony Vitello has agreed to an extension and it will be announced once the season is over.

Texas fans in shambles.

Last edited:
Didn’t see this mentioned in another thread, so mods please feel free to merge if it has been, but Brian Rice, formerly of the Sports Animal WNML, currently with the Vol Network said on air today Tony Vitello has signed an extension and it will be announced once the season is over.

Texas fans in shambles.
Way cool 👍!!! Our main man. We need to hold on to T. V. . Plenty others would love to steal him from us .

Didn’t see this mentioned in another thread, so mods please feel free to merge if it has been, but Brian Rice, formerly of the Sports Animal WNML, currently with the Vol Network said on air today Tony Vitello has signed an extension and it will be announced once the season is over.

Texas fans in shambles.
I believe I said "agreed to an extension," but yeah.

Also, "formerly of the Sports Animal?" Do you know something I don't know? My key fob still worked a couple of hours ago...

2.6 million I'm guessing. Replaces Corbin at top of Food Chain.
…still no title, but I’d be fine, fine with it. I’d guess Bianco was the most recent top tier contract. Also, sweetens the pot for the team. You know they’d love to help Tony earn that big fattie!

His agent and AD have an agreement in principle. It’s about as good as news gets keeping him here. Texas was full bore on luring him away. This is the most exciting across the board athletic department we’ve ever had.

I have been waiting for weeks for an SF info nuggets on this topic, and I was hoping this new thread would tempt you to say something. 😃

Love it! That’s awesome news. Keeping TV around for a looooooong time is so important. If you have a winner on campus, you can’t let another school poach them. It would be a terrible look.

I believe I said "agreed to an extension," but yeah.

Also, "formerly of the Sports Animal?" Do you know something I don't know? My key fob still worked a couple of hours ago...

Ha, touché. I’m not local anymore so can’t listen to WNML but I saw your bio just said Vol Network so wasn’t sure if you were still doing both or not.

I have been waiting for weeks for an SF info nuggets on this topic, and I was hoping this new thread would tempt you to say something. 😃

Love it! That’s awesome news. Keeping TV around for a looooooong time is so important. If you have a winner on campus, you can’t let another school poach them. It would be a terrible look.

Yeah, but keep in mind that some random dude showed up in the hoops forum and said SF and BTO aren’t insiders

VN Store

Back