Bru Returning!!!!!

Just finding out the great news. Got tears of joy in my eyes. Now, how will this make Evan Stewart look at this, along with the receiver from Tulane, and the Notre Dame tight end? Come on down!

Just finding out the great news. Got tears of joy in my eyes. Now, how will this make Evan Stewart look at this, along with the receiver from Tulane, and the Notre Dame tight end? Come on down!
We're no longer pursuing Stewart.

Reactions: tennrich1
Where's the haters who said he'd never play again as he lay on the turf?

c'mon. Time to man up and apologize.
This ,of course, is assuming folks really hating versus those viewing the nature of his injury making a return less likely . If really hating That requires humility ya know? Most Tough guys,not my mantra, never
apologize. I'm just happy that Bru wants to wear Orange n White one more year. Good news.

Last edited:
Reactions: irish1485
Hell yes. Not the fastest but he’s the guy you want the ball going to when you need a first down. He will knock the absolute hell out of you in the open field as well when he has the ball or when he’s blocking for another receiver.
Excellent blocking WR - he makes those WR screens work when he’s blocking

Hell yes. Not the fastest but he’s the guy you want the ball going to when you need a first down. He will knock the absolute hell out of you in the open field as well when he has the ball or when he’s blocking for another receiver.
Last years Bama game comes to mind. Just made a clutch catch that won the game for us.

VN Store

Back