BRUUUUUU!!!! IS "The Cookie Monster"

I expect to hear a thunderous "BRUUUUUUUUUU" EVERY time he catches a pass. Young man is deserving of much cheering considering his final play of last season and how he has battled back to play this year.
FYP.. JJ 2.0

I'd day everything's on mute for you old fella...🫢...much much older generations typically don't like newer things and specifically when they may not align with present culture of a specific population....just sayn...Go Vols!
This kind of **** is so tiresome and predictable.

I'd day everything's on mute for you old fella...🫢...much much older generations typically don't like newer things and specifically when they may not align with present culture of a specific population....just sayn...Go Vols!
Yes I'm an old white dude, but I just turn it down instead of whining and complaining about it. I know I'm not quite the same demographic as Bru. LOL More power to him and the young folk. No reason we both can't enjoy it in our own way.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yes I'm an old white dude, but I just turn it down instead of whining and complaining about it. I know I'm not quite the same demographic as Bru. LOL More power to him and the young folk. No reason we both can't enjoy it in our own way.
You're absolutely right...Go Vols!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I expect to hear a thunderous "BRUUUUUUUUUU" the first time he catches a pass. Young man is deserving of much cheering considering his final play of last season and how he has battled back to play this year.
I wish him a healthy balling out year and a limitless supply of opposing tears to drink this season!

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back