Bud light hates UT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t drink BL because they just aren’t that smart and their beers kinda sucks. I’m a Corona man and then I hit the rum. Pirate? Perhaps.
Bud light gives me a stomach ache.

Corona light is good. I also like the terrapin rec ale or Sweetwater hop light. Tastes like real beer at 99 cal.

Reactions: VolDave53
I am a bit confused by this list seeing that Peyton is one of their biggest facemen.

East Carolina
Fresno State
Georgia Southern
Iowa State
Kansas State
LSU
North Dakota State
Oklahoma State
Sam Houston State
South Dakota State
Texas Tech
University of Alabama
University of Arkansas
University of Florida
University of Iowa
University of Kansas
University of Kentucky
University of Maryland
University of Missouri
University of Nevada
University of New Mexico
University of Oklahoma
University of Texas
University of Texas El Paso
University of Texas at San Antonio
University of Wyoming

This has to be some contractual thing? Like UT does not want beer associated or they already have some beverage deal that prevents it?

Wyoming, nevada, UTEP, UTSA, Sam Houston, East Carolina, Iowa? UT and UGA are the only big name SEC schools not on the list. I am so lost here. I woulda bought a 12 pack of that nasty crap just to drink it this saturday.
I'm glad we have nothing to do with bud light.

Reactions: minorvol
Saw an advertisement on my Roku that Dos Equis is the official beer sponsor of Tennessee athletics. Didn’t see much on Google about it though.

Meh, since I dont drink a ton of beer - but when I do, it should be good

1725117885441.png

Basically, if it doesnt have a happy monk or a drunk gnome on it, Ill generally pass.

If I have to, Ill go with a shock top or blue moon in the hot summer or a nice Guinness in the winter.

Obviously, when there are things on tap, this increases the possibilities but for beer on the go, thats pretty much it.

A beer can that never got sold in stores and was never planned to be BTW.. I think that's one of those things people totally missed. There was 1 can ever made and sent to the person on the can only. Companies do this type of thing all the time.
Then that one person plastered it on social media for millions of people to see. Had there not been so much backlash, its face would have been on every can they produced. I did not boycott BL over it, because I already didn’t like it, but they are the idiots, and they know it.

Then that one person plastered it on social media for millions of people to see. Had there not been so much backlash, its face would have been on every can they produced. I did not boycott BL over it, because I already didn’t like it, but they are the idiots, and they know it.
That is not how those commemorative cans work. But good try.

That is not how those commemorative cans work. But good try.
Thanks, I thought I could get one by you, but you got me. Bottom line is, it was stupid on their part, and they are still paying for it. That freak should have never been on a commemorative can, because he/she/they or whatever it is has done nothing to be commemorated. Call it redneck if you want, but when rednecks make up a large part of your clientele, you don’t alienate those people.

Link

Thanks, I thought I could get one by you, but you got me. Bottom line is, it was stupid on their part, and they are still paying for it. That freak should have never been on a commemorative can, because he/she/they or whatever it is has done nothing to be commemorated. Call it redneck if you want, but when rednecks make up a large part of your clientele, you don’t alienate those people.

Get a life, bro. You just got caught BSing, and you're gonna laugh it off and hurl a grenade at one of God's children who has not wronged you? Worry about yourself, not other people's lives. Keep it classy.

How did it alienate you to acknowledge a trans person? It has nothing to do with you. How sensitive are you? Lol

Rednecks can be nice to people and mind their own business. It's not about being a redneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back